An intensive professional development training course on
Leadership & Management
Achieving Results through Better People Management
Why Choose this Training Course?
Online Training Course Overview
Well-trained and competent Managers and Leaders are essential for the success of any organisation. This exciting and practical online training course will help you develop as a Manager or Leaders of People. This AZTech online training course will help all Supervisors, Managers and Leaders enhance their professional skills. Participants will find this online course engaging, energising, and inspiring. This two-day online training course is suitable for all managers, supervisors, and leaders at all levels.
What are the Goals?
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between leadership and management
- Describe transformational leadership
- Explain ways to create an effective team
- Demonstrate competency in Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- List the key elements of human motivation
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
This online training course is very participatory and interactive. It involves skill practice in small groups. A variety of practical sessions, relevant case studies, simulations, and team games and activities are programmed into this Course.
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training online course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Leaders, Managers, Supervisor and Team Leaders
- Anyone moving into a people management role from a technical position
- Technical experts with limited people management experience
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone wanting to improve their soft skills
The Course Content
Day One: Leadership and Management Essentials
- Understanding leadership and management
- Transformational leadership principles
- Creating effective teams
- Managing cross-functional teams
- Communicating effectively
Day Two: Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Motivation
- Understanding yourself and others
- EI Competencies
- Improving your EI
- Understanding human motivation
- Motivating Generation “Y” & “Z”
- An AZTech e-Certificate will be given to delegates who attend and complete the online course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.