Why Choose this PMP Training Course?
This PMP Training course in Dubai (Exam Preparation) is intended for candidates undertaking the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK©). The designation title PMP® is an internationally accepted recognition of project management knowledge and professionalism of the successful candidate. This AZTech training course is designed to review and emphasize the project processes and knowledge areas, terms, tools, and formulas required for taking and passing the PMP® certification examination. The entire training course content is compliant with the “Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, sixth edition, (PMBOK® Guide)” of the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI), USA.
This 2021 the exam content has changed. The domains addressed are now people, processes and the business environment. The exam contains a greatly increased focus on adaptive project management. While many practitioners are familiar with predictive project management approaches, roughly 50% of the exam will now test delegates on the adaptive approach. This course ensures that you are prepared to answer questions on both predictive and adaptive approaches.
This AZTech PMP training course will feature:
- The course is developed and facilitated by a professional subject expert with extensive industrial experience and academic background
- Course emphasis is on providing practical skills in rationalizing proper managerial actions, as in the case of typical PMP® examination multiple-choice questions
- Complete review and study of the 10 knowledge areas incorporating 49 project management processes, including the inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of each process
- Review and hands-on practice with sample test questions, problems and practical exercises supporting project scheduling, earned value management and expected monetary value
- Application of many different project management mathematical formulas used to support techniques such as financial feasibility, critical path analysis, earned value management, and expected monetary value
- The application process, the testing process and simulated PMP tests on each knowledge area
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training Course, participants will be able to:
- Understand terms, acronyms, and formulas specific to PMI
- Learn the processes and knowledge areas specific to PMI
- Understand key adaptive concepts such as emergence and feedback loops
- Develop a comfort level with the PMBOK® framework of management processes
- Be prepared to tackle PMP® questions using certain test-taking strategies. Understand PMI’s specific methods and expectations for managing large projects
- Construct personal mind-maps that will enable them to clearly frame the knowledge required to tackle the 200 question examination
- Appreciate the fundamental characteristics of projects and how they impact on project management approaches
- Conduct effective techniques to initiate, plan, manage, control and close projects
- Assess how generally accepted project management practices may be applied
Who is this Training Course for?
The PMP® Exam Preparation training course is intended for project management professionals in any business work areas who have been working as project managers or key members of project teams for at least 3 years. The course will provide the following benefits to these participants:
- Comprehensive understanding of the PMP certification requirements and testable materials
- Comprehensive review of the various processes, knowledge areas, formulas, terms and individual process steps for project management
- Having an advanced set of project management tools and techniques for continued use or new implementation at the workplace
- Being prepared for PMP certification resulting in greater project management confidence and credibility
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of any kind of projects
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members
- Those who want to get a recognized Project Management qualification and who recognize project management as a core part of their professional experience
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This PMP® Exam Preparation training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Case study exercises are used to facilitate practical application and reinforcement of theoretical concepts. Topic driven tutorial sessions are supported by simulated exams that allow delegates to explore their comprehension. Group discussions review the exam solutions and uncover the approach and reasoning that may be used to arrive at the correct solution to exam questions.
The Course Content
Day One: General Framework
- PMBOK® Framework
- PMP® Preparation
- Framework Examination
- Predictive versus Adaptive Approaches
- Project Integration Management
- Integration Examination
Day Two: Scope and Stakeholders
- Scope Management
- Case Study Scope Exercise
- Scope Examination
- Stakeholder Management
- Case Study Stakeholder Exercise
- Stakeholder Examination
Day Three: Time and Cost
- Schedule Management
- Case Study Schedule Exercise
- Schedule Examination
- Cost Management
- Earned Value Exercise
- Cost Examination
Day Four: Managing Resources
- Quality Management
- Quality Examination
- Resource Management
- Resource Examination
- Communication Management
- Communications Examination
Day Five: Project Uncertainty
- Risk Management
- Risk Examination
- Procurement Management
- Procurement Examination
- Bringing it all together - course review
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The applicable PMI Professional Development Units/Contact Hours will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
AZTech as an A.T.P. (Authorised Training Partner) has been approved by PMI to issue applicable Professional Development Units (PDUs) for its Project Management training courses. PMI allows credential holders to apply PDUs to the maintenance of their credentials where one contact hour of training is equivalent to one PDU.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.