Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Endorsed Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
This course has been designed for people who understand that to be a leader we must challenge ourselves at every opportunity. This course will be an out of the comfort zone experience and is aimed to challenge you to be the very best leader you can be, working on your ability to inspire, enable and encourage. You will be coached and given feedback at every opportunity.
This program will challenge many of your assumptions about leadership, and will use advanced level coaching techniques to challenge you to be the best leader that you can be.
This course will feature:
- Identification of your individual leadership style
- Understanding of what it takes to lead others
- Designing of coaching and engagement strategies
- Demonstrations of techniques to manage teams and individuals
- Apply tools to deal with under performers
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what it takes to move to a higher level of management/leadership
- Apply Communication in a way to inspire others
- Understand coaching and empowerment at advanced level
- Apply techniques to engage your people
- Design an employee engagement strategy for business results
Who is this Course for?
The course has been specifically designed for those with a serious desire to become a better leader, whether you are just starting your leadership journey or whether you have been a leader for many years. This course will boost you to the next level of leadership. This course is suitable to a wide range of business professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Department Heads
- Heads of Divisions
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult training techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes business case studies from various industries, video, group exercises, peer feedback group discussion and practical demonstrations.
The Course Content
The Challenge of Motivating and Inspiring People
- Rule number one - Everything matters
- The importance of stretching ourselves
- Association and its impact on our ability to inspire
- Receiving feedback on our abilities, from other leaders
- Why standing still is no longer an option
- The cycle of personal growth
- Why some people are inspirational
- Why Human Beings desire to be inspired
- Human behavioural patterns and cultural difference
- Why some people win and some people fail
- Dreamers versus planners
- Lighting a fire under your people
Enabling People Utilize their Strengths
- What is an enabler
- Why managers and enablers are so different
- How the giving away power, will gain you more
- Resistance to an enabling business culture
- Why enabling, gains loyalty and increases trust
- Why enablers are far stronger than managers
Engaging and Encouraging your People
- Why most employees are not engaged by their work
- The 45 year plan, and its effect on motivation
- Engage your team to gain better results
- Engaging an audience though presentations
- Recognition and rewards
- How to create a positive working environment
Personal Leadership Challenge
- Creating a powerful vision that drives you
- Using the SMART formula to set goals
- Deciding your preferred style of leadership
- Creating accountability for yourself and others
- Protecting yourself from self doubt
- Using your personal strengths to lead others
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.