Why Choose this Training Course?
This dynamic management training course in Dubai helps those people who are organizing and planning an event - it can be an in-house event or a commercial event. The impact of a successful event on a company can be profound. The impact of a poorly organized event so negative that it pulls resources sway from real work in dealing with the aftermath. No matter what, this course will fully support your objective of helping to deliver an effective event.
How do you ensure that your event is a great success and that you have achieved everything required? How do you ensure that it is within budget? These and many more questions will be answered on this exciting and stimulating training course.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- How to run an effective event based on sound principles of event management
- How to identify and deal with issues before they happen and deal with the unexpected
- Ensuring you have a smooth approach to the planning and running of events
- Building the required skills and the confidence to deliver events effectively
- Selecting and developing the events team
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Use a standardized events planning and management process
- Deal with the pitfalls and ways to overcome them in planning your events
- Deal with the financial and legal implications of holding events wherever they are held
- Use social media and extensive communication networks to communicate to your audience
- Apply a consistent approach to developing events
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Event management professionals
- Administrative support staff working in an events company or department
- Those from various public or private companies
- Those who want to enter the events management world
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The course is highly interactive and delegates will be involved in a wide range of activities including individual, paired and group working. Video will also be used and active discussion is encouraged. Personal action planning will be used throughout the course.
The Course Content
Day One: The Basics of Events Management
- What is events management? Why some events fail?
- Establishing the event - ensuring it is viable
- Liaising with the client and key stakeholders
- Ensuring you have clear roles for all those involved in the event
- The top qualities of successful events management
- Quality 1: Flexibility - what it means and how to be flexible
Day Two: Setting up the Event to Succeed
- Developing agreed objectives for the event
- Agreeing your outcomes? What does a successful event look like?
- Dealing with risk and uncertainty in your events
- Developing the team - ensuring you have a strong team around you
- Quality 2: People skills – how to develop your people skills
Day Three: Event Planning
- Developing your plan for the event including marketing
- Working effectively with suppliers and your key stakeholders
- Delegating effectively for success
- Communicating the event successfully – but how?
- Establishing a clear monitoring process for your event
- Quality 3: Organization skills – how to be organized and effective
Day Four: Developing a ‘Lessons Learned’ Approach
- Building on your successes and your areas for improvement!
- Creating a learning culture
- Briefing & meeting skills
- Event finance including trying to obtain event sponsorship
- The legal issues you may face
- Quality 4: Passion - what is it, what does it look like and how can you get it
Day Five: The Day of the Event
- Having a run through – pre event
- The event checklist – what is on your check list?
- Quality 5: Time management – some tips for effective time management
- Having a post event review process
- Formally closing the event, learning and moving on to the next event
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course