Why Choose this Training Course?
The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success and the key to driving profitability. It has been estimated that it costs five to seven times more to gain a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. As if that were not enough, in an age of price comparison and peer-review websites, giving existing customers an excellent experience is now the key strategic battleground. Despite this, although many organizations are skilled at marketing to find and convert new prospects, far fewer understand how to make their customers loyal and keep them coming back year after year.
In this fast-paced training course you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. Our understanding of the psychology and Science of persuasion, loyalty and d purchasing desire has moved forward enormously in recent years. All buyers are looking for Quality and Value, yet these are both hugely subjective concepts. This workshop explores precisely what is happening in the mind of the customer to inspire loyalty, trust and the purchase decision.
When you know what drives loyalty and precisely what ‘Quality and Value’ mean to the customer, the key to success is in rigorously providing what they want and looking for any changers in needs and expectations. You will learn advanced tools and techniques to grow and nurture your customer base and inspire long-term loyalty, even in an age of constant price comparison and peer-review.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding precisely what the customer means by ‘Value’ and ‘Quality’
- Identifying and understanding the elements of a customer relationship strategy
- Evaluating customers’ needs and the triggers and motivators that are important
- Understanding how to manage customer data and analyse it
- Planning a customer service programme to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Delivering consistent service and measure and demonstrate its success
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and review your value proposition for each core customer segment
- Understand some of the science of Persuasion and Influence and how to use it in our own Marketing efforts
- Develop a customer research programme to discover what the critical factors are
- Understand Customer Relationship Management systems and their value in delivering consistency
- Understand the role and importance of Social Media in a customer-centric world.
- Evaluate customer feedback to fine tune your systems
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing executives and managers who are interested in customer retention, Social Media and word-of-mouth marketing
- Anyone responsible for or contributing significantly to the development and implementation of customer relationships
- Managers and supervisors who want to improve customer relationships
- Customer service professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course is highly interactive and will prompt delegates to reflect on their own thinking and communication style and practice. The Tutor will guide and facilitate learning using a wide variety of methods including direct input, discussions, case studies and group and individual exercises to focus on the themes of the course, practice skills and receive feedback.
The Course Content
Day One: Customer Management at the Very Heart of your Business
- Course overview and learning objectives
- Customer acquisition and retention – measuring their impact on profitability
- What is your value proposition for each segment? Does it work?
- Assessing the needs of your key audiences – why does it matter?
- Customer lifetime value – identifying key customers
- Key accounts and developing a customer-centric organisation
Day Two: Developing a Data-Led Strategy
- What do customers really want from your organisation?
- Does the 'customer experience' match their needs and expectations
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Shaping customer expectations - perception versus reality
- Case studies: Companies that have turned around their businesses
- 'Going the extra mile' – what is it for your customers?
Day Three: Customer Relationship Management
- Listen and deliver on customer needs
- Managing the ‘Moments of Truth’ to enhance the ‘customer experience’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- The Customer Loyalty Chain
- Developing the processes that nurture customer brand loyalty
- Using Social media to engage with customers
Day Four: Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Using customer complaints and feedback
- Using CRM software and diagnostic tools to evaluate opportunities for performance improvement
- Best practices for recording and monitoring customer service issues
- Putting in place processes to resolve customer dissatisfaction
- Strategies for working with difficult and demanding customers
Day Five: Excellence in Customer Management
- The importance of attitude, teamwork, and professional development
- Developing a customer service training program
- Setting SMART performance goals
- Coaching and mentoring strategies
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees
- Practical exercise: What is your Action Plan?
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course