An intensive professional development training course on
in HR Training & Learning
Critical Actions to Respond to during the Dramatic Changes
in Worldwide Technology Advancements and Employment
Why Choose this Training Course?
Massive changes in the shrinking world of employment, changes in the way we work and advances in Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) all add up to an unpresented paradigm shift – CHANGE.
This Essential Innovations in HR Training & Learning training course focuses on what’s needed to keep ahead of these unpresented changes and the techniques needed to master a new approach to HR and training and specifically the value added possible to any organization.
This is a very practical program for those who need to respond to the drive for efficiency and worldwide change in required workforce skills.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- How to evaluate all activities
- Be able to show the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Master the new requirement to simplify competencies to aid line management
- Learn about the change from Managers to leaders and the new skills required
- How to turn HR & training functions into value added contributors
- Be able to create and run self-financing bonus schemes
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Master how to manage performance and calculate the ROI
- Use a matrix to measure and evaluate all Competency based training
- Analyze and be able to show the added value of processes using a new methodology
- Explain to others, and instigate the six new competencies for today effective leaders
- Create and run self-financing bonus schemes for talented employees
- Use the new model to get the best value from HR & training
- Understand and be able to instigate programs specifically for talented employees and remote workers
Who is this Training Course for?
This is a significant program for those who are involved in any way in the changing world of employment and getting results through people via Change, Training, Learning & Process re design.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will great benefit:
- HR and Training Managers
- Those creating profit centres
- Talent Managers
- Change Managers
- H.R. Professionals
- Workforce planners
- Those who want to see financial benefits from HR & Training
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course is very practical, with lots of a-z worked examples and current case studies. Where appropriate delegates will see expiations from world class organizations. In addition to a course manual and slides; delegates will have questionnaires and schemas to use on their return to work.
The Course Content
Day One: The Process Changes Need to Align HR, Training and Development
- The rapidly changing world of HR and training functions
- The new process schema for departments
- Aligning HR & training with rapidly changing strategy
- Case study example – HR & training as a key part of strategy
- How to put strategy into action
Day Two: Big Issues to Resolve in HR & Training
- Why did competencies get so confusing?
- How to do the TNA on any competency and actioning training
- Evaluating the ROI on HR & Training activities
- The simple way to get unit costs
- Using unit cost to build a budget (training)
- Value of Home worker
Day Three: Significant World Changes and the Need to Change
- The change makers, Talent shortage, A.I., reductions in employment numbers, remote working
- Management of talented employees – what’s needed
- Remote workers- a big challenge- and great opportunity
- Use of new techniques for adult learners
- How to change organizational Culture
Day Four: Should Functions Operate as Value Centres?
- The need to profile – home workers and potential leaders.
- Leaders – the new skillset
- Useful questionnaires to use.
- The leadership profiler
- The rise of performance-based training – massive ROI
Day Five: Time for Action
- A new look at existing processes
- Re designing Performance Appraisal
- A performance self-funding bonus scheme
- What do talented want from your organization?
- Program review and actions needed.
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.