Why Choose this Training Course?
Throughout 2020 we have all witnessed an ever-changing business environment and these changes represent appear to be the “New Normal”. Consequently, organisations around the globe have had to adapt at speed to enable and maintain their business viability. For the majority, this has involved initiating new remote workforce practices and procedures borne of innovative thinking and necessitating careful management. The role of management thus emerges to be more critical to business success than ever before and demanding ultimate professionalism.
This Management Essentials training course draws on psychological principles and offers tools and techniques that enable both new and experienced managers to navigate through these turbulent times. It addresses core management issues that ensure the organisation, and its people stay productive, connected, safe and successful, whilst exploring the trend for organisations to “digitally transform”. Further it facilitates managers to build an ever-expanding portfolio of skills; those that promote “emotional intelligence “through inclusion, engagement, agility, flexibility and fundamentally acknowledge that the development, safety and wellbeing of employees remains a core commitment of management. This interactive Management Essentials training course will profoundly impact your practice; it seeks to create “managerial leaders” who can confidently address the challenges of the post-covid world whilst setting a personal agenda for career development.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding the psychology of people, their diverse motivations, drivers and skills
- Psychometric analysis of management practice to generate future transformational agendas
- Role model behaviours to build trusting relationships and foster commitment
- Coaching and building a high performing team (in house and remote) to exceptional performance
- The “managerial leader”; creativity, problem solving and creativity in a post coved environment
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Select and apply pragmatic techniques to, build potential, collective commitment and raise performance
- Review and enhance personal strengths; adopt and applying new skills and practices
- Appreciate diversity and utilise techniques that create agile, solution focused teams, in house and remote
- Build personal credibility through focused communication, persuasion and influencing skills
- Successfully demonstrate managerial leadership – agility, resilience and responsiveness
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Employees seeking to progress into supervisory or management roles
- Current Supervisors, Team leads interested in building and enhancing their management skills
- Team Leaders, Site/Operations Supervisors, HR professionals and Change managers
- First time Managers yet to receive any professional development /management training
- Aspirational employees identified as ‘high potential’ seeking fast track management training
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. In a risk-free environment delegates can practice management skills in a non-threatening context. The emphasis will be on building the confidence for success. Theoretical and psychological input is followed by expansive discussion related to management issues and consolidated by powerful individual and group exercises. These provide opportunities for personal participation and facilitate learning to be grounded in real situations which are fast paced, challenging and empowering. Selective and supportive video material is integral to the content.
The seminar will utilize practices and skills from Neuro-Linguistic Programming and highlights the value of Emotional Intelligence in the big picture of the management process. All activities, tools and processes are designed for immediate usage, high impact and improvement in practice. Psychometric tools are employed to offer objective feedback on personality, management style, and performance. Analysis and outcomes are used as tools for refection and utilised to target future areas of action.
The Course Content
Day One: Agile Management in the New Normal
- Making the transition into management: new skills, fears and expectations
- Key accountabilities. Responsibilities, Accountabilities
- The Boss I want to become - Competencies, behaviours and priorities
- Changing Perceptions, New Demands and Enlightened management
- Applying theoretical models
Day Two: Managing Performance of Self and Others
- What style of management does my organisation require?
- Psychometric assessment on my preferred management style
- Driving continuous change for improvement and creative agility
- Clarifying Organisational and Team Purpose
- SMARTER objectives for the 21st century
- Assertive behaviour and successful performance reviews
Day Three: The Dynamic Team: Focus, Solutions and Outcomes
- Creating the Highly Effective Teams: in house and remote
- Characteristics of Dysfunctional teams
- Generational issues, diversity, challenge and harnessing potential
- Team audit: evaluating current performance to initiate future targets
- Utilising Collective Wisdom solve problems issues and crisis
- Managing Change, the “What if” Factor., Transition and Crisis
Day Four: Motivational Mindsets: Performance = Motivation + Competence
- Motivation to Engage: Scope, Support, Connection, Voice
- Communication to Connect, Clarify, Convince and Convey
- Constructive feedback, conflict and handling difficult conversations
- Coaching for individual and team success.
- Review of practice: How well do I motivate my people?
- Ten things the great boss does every day
Day Five: Prioritization in the New Normal and Digital Age
- The global pandemic: impact and learnings
- What are my key deliverables post pandemic?
- The Golden Rule: achieving goals through the effort of others
- Delegation for Development. How well do I delegate?
- Presentation skills: Inform, Illustrate, Influence, Impact, Initiate
- Action planning for post workshop improvement
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course