Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- This is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Endorsed Programme*
The Leadership Development Programme is designed to help participants put effective, collaborative methods of leadership to work in their organizations and leverage the leadership potential of all members of their teams. Participants focus on developing their own leadership skills and personal influence, as well as explore strategies for building a team of strong individuals who will support each other, deal with tough problems in an efficient manner, and take accountability for results. Effective leaders are those who possess the inner compass that guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their colleagues. The next generation of business executives will success by developing outstanding leaders who empower leaders at all levels throughout their organization.
This programme will help you better be able to:
- Strengthens your leadership collaboration within the company team
- Provides an opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world
- Builds on the experience of other executives in similar positions in other organizations
- Leverages the knowledge of the team to embed learning in the organization at all levels
- Develop strategies for using personal leadership power and building strong, mutual influence relationships within your organization
- Understand key leadership styles/behaviors and in which context to use them
- Discover the core competencies required for exemplary leadership
- Examine the ethical aspects of leadership and values which drive lasting results
- Enhance others’ perception of you as a leader with integrity
- Build the right culture for people and processes to support your strategy
The content of this seminar is especially tailored to upper-level management who are proven business leaders. This programme focuses on new topics in coordination with the constantly changing business environment; so previous participants from prior years are encouraged to rejoin. Participants that hold leadership positions and who have been identified by their organisation as a key part of the company's succession plan are encouraged to attend. An ideal candidate is:
- A senior functional head
- A member of the executive committee
- The head of a major business unit
- A senior member of the operating group
The program is delivered in a highly interactive, hands-on learning style by senior consultants with corporate experience. In addition to trainer-led group discussions, case studies, and learning group exercises, this programme includes experiential learning and other instructional modalities to accommodate a variety of executive learning styles and to improve learning and retention.
- Adapt your leadership style to different scenarios, while remaining true to your values and purpose
- Be a more effective leader by developing greater confidence in your capabilities
- Become an empowering leader that fosters effective teamwork
- Lead an integrated life that enables you to balance your work and home life
- Lead with integrity through difficult and pressure-filled challenges
- Address the leadership strategic challenge in the company.
- Progress into new business initiatives by leveraging leadership opportunities.
- Tests and develops innovative leadership approaches.
- Results in an effective leadership impact that is deeper, faster and more sustainable.
- Develop a business leadership philosophy with greater knowledge, capabilities and confidence that will impact the organization.
The Course Content
Ethics and Integrity in Leadership
- What is Effective Leadership?
- Redefining Assumptions About Leadership
- Inner Voyage that links performance to morality
- How leaders harness integrity to achieve greatness
- Case studies in Ethics and Integrity
Exemplary Leadership Styles
- Styles of exemplary leadership
- Positioning yourself as a leader with any audience
- Applying different mixes of leadership in different settings
- Achieving strategic alignment with your team and organization
- Getting different people to buy in to strategic change
The Authentic Leader
- Identifying your purpose and establishing it as a cornerstone of your leadership approach
- Leading by example; creating a culture of authenticity, high standards, and shared responsibility
- Empowering others to lead—exploring effective approaches that work
- Leading from strength; acknowledging and using your influence
- The authentic leaders – a servant leader
The Psychology of Leadership
- Defining and finding your own leadership values
- Translating values into behaviors to build the right culture
- Heightened awareness necessary for personal and organizational transformation
- Personal discovery and insight about your leadership performance
- The psychology of leadership and its implications on behavior
Sustainability of a Leader
- Self-development of the leader
- How these competencies relate to your work environment
- Gaining commitment from employees
- Creating a vision to sweep away mediocrity
- Preparing for your personal self development plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
- ILM Endorsed Certificate for delegates who successfully attend and pass the required assessment.
AZTech is an ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) Recognised Provider and offers a number of Endorsed Management and Leadership programmes. Aside from AZTech’s Certificate of Completion, delegates will be able to pursue ILM Endorsed Certification (which typically involves passing an additional study, either a work based assignment or on-demand assessment) after the conclusion of this ILM endorsed programme.