Why Choose this Training Course?
This Management Accounting training course is designed to cover the role and importance of synchronizing corporate financial management indicators and supply chain management indicators to enhance corporate value and strengthening operations in terms of the cash conversion cycle. Delegates will leave with a clear understanding of KPI used for finance and supply chain and the latest financial statements, case studies and effective management theories, specific measures and IT solutions to enable them to make an effective contribution to the workplace.
The Management Accounting training course will also put emphasis on the importance of Environmental issues and corporate governance and management of financial risks with a view to ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Suppression of working capital at total company level
- Velocity management through weekly operation cycle
- Cash Conversion Cycle and improvement activities
- Environmental issues as non-financial performance indicators
- Mitigation of accounting fraud risks
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge on cash management, Working Capital, management KPI
- Acquire visualization of KPI used for corporate management as well as SCM operations
- Acquire management theories: Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, Amoeba management, IDC
- Acquire tips to achieve sustainable growth, considering SDGs, ESG and ROE
- Acquire IT solutions required for the visualization and activities
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who wish to achieve career progress by expanding their financial knowledge. However, it will be most suitable for operational and middle Managers who wish to better understand and make use of financial information in their management roles, for example:
- Operational managers
- Accounting and Financial manager
- Supply Chain senior managements (Sales, Production, Procurement, Logistics)
- Corporate controllers
- Risk managers, Auditors
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course uses a range of training methods designed to achieve effective learning, and to maintain the interest and enthusiasm of delegates. The presenter will discuss, develop and build a framework of core knowledge of accounting and reporting, illustrating these with real-world examples.
The Course Content
Day One: The Relationship Between Inventory and Finance
- Management Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Basic knowledge on inventory from financial perspectives
- Inventory and financial statements
- Inventory Driven Costs (IDC)
- Fixed costs, Variable costs and Break-even points analysis
- Profit is opinion, Cash is fact
Day Two: Management Accounting and Corporate Value Management
- Corporate value management KPI
- ROE (Return on Equity) and ROIC (Return on Invested Capital)
- KPIs for leading companies in Japan
- KPIs related to Supply chain
- SCM capability analysis & Supply Chain Top 25
- Accounting fraud risks
Day Three: CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) Basic course
- Operation Cycle and Cash Cycle
- The basic information on CCC
- CCC comparison among Japan, U.S. and Global by industry
- CCC trend for different industries by company
- How to expedite CCC cashing speed?
- CCC key issues for different companies
Day Four: CCC Advanced Course and Management Methods
- Amoeba management methods by Kyocera
- Balanced Scorecard
- Six Sigma theory
- Problem-solving PDCA
- Visualization of management and Visualization of autonomy
- Effective IT solutions for increasing efficiency
Day Five: Specific Measures with a View to ESG and SDGs
- What is ESG?
- What are SDGs?
- Environmental issues
- Accounts Receivable and Inventory management
- Operation cycle & Planning cycle
- Risk management summary
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course