Why Choose this Training Course?
Cloud technologies have grown significantly over the past few years. Assessing commercial appetite and developing a business case for cloud migration, is just the start of a long and complicated process, to achieve some of its perceived benefits. How we approach the secure migration process for our existing applications and infrastructure, presents a whole new dilemma. It can entail the internal policies we may need to update and enforce, risk appraisal and legal contract management of cloud vendor partners. Furthermore, how do we protect our corporate and sensitive data against our legal obligations, in addition to engineering an appropriate security solution? These are just a few of the challenges with cloud management and security.
Transitioning to the cloud may invariable mean migrating to an environment where part of the security function will be delivered by a third party. Given some of the benefits of cloud technologies, our internal risk management and security expertise need to be appraised of the best options available, from commencement. This Information Technology training course, aims to provision security and management specialists with the key methods of assessing risk with cloud technologies and solutions. Moreover, auditing, network and legal professionals will gain significant benefit as we look at latest technologies securing cloud based solutions, while ensuring that policy, practice and procedure cover relevant governance and compliance considerations that are required with such a major transformation.
This AZTech training course will provide a practitioner approach to Information Security Management and how to address the commercial risks and realities with current best practice guidance in line with international standards. It will detail how to be proactive in your defense solutions, and have counter measures in place to deal with any appropriate security breach.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Cloud Services
- An Overview of Information Security
- Risk Appraisal of Electronic and Physical Data Risk
- Cloud Vendor Service Contracts
- Security of Corporate Data in Cloud
- How to Select Appropriate Tools to Achieve the Best from Data Analytics
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand, and design a risk based assessment program for cloud providers’ security solutions
- Appreciate current threat and trend analysis for cyber crime and IT security breaches
- Understand, identify and respond to an information security breach
- Be appraised of key risk areas in cloud vendor contracts
- Understand the layers of cloud technologies
- Review and understand vulnerability assessments for cloud environments
- Consider cloud security within Information Security Management
- Understand the approach for Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery for cloud environments
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course in Dubai is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit, those whom have involvement with and responsibility for security of operational technology, including risk assessors, legal counsel, system engineers, security administration and IT management.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Technology Engineers, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Risk Officers
- Senior Inhouse Legal Counsel
- Human Resource Professionals
- Key Application Development and data Research Personnel
- Strategic Development Directors
- Crisis Management and Business Resumption Specialist Team Members
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will use a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course is highly interactive and is carefully designed to provide the best mix of experience, theory and practice in a professional learning environment. The emphasis is on real case studies, and practical applications through “hands-on” action learning. Delivery will be by presentation, group syndicate investigations, training DVD and interactive seminars.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Benefits & commercial considerations of cloud Computing
- Delivery models: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud types (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Choosing a cloud service provider
- Case Study
Day Two: IT Security Evolution
- Categorising Physical and Electronic Risk
- Networking and Communication Technology
- Computer Systems Design
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Current Threat and Trend Analysis
- Review and Case Study
Day Three: Compliance and Legal Considerations
- Compliance challenges for the cloud
- Privacy concerns
- Data Sovereignty
- Cloud Supplier Agreements
- Case Study
Day Four: Crisis Management and Approaching Risk Assessment
- Approaching Risk Assessment for cloud
- Internal and external assessment
- Data Security in the cloud
- Encryption Architectures and Key Management
- Data Life Cycle
Day Five: Identifying and Responding to Data Breaches
- Key factors to identify a security breach
- Crisis Management Planning
- Dealing with the initial crisis and media management
- Forensic and Electronic investigations
- Responding to Business Continuity
- Review and Case Study
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course