Why Choose this Training Course?
This Certificate in Smart Leadership training course will encourage delegates to drive organizations towards success in the ever-evolving landscape of the 21st century. It embodies visionary thinking, agility, and a willingness to embrace change. Innovative leaders inspire their teams to challenge the status quo, fostering a culture of creativity and innovation.
By embracing the principles of strategic thinking, fostering a culture of innovation, and nurturing the talents of their team, smart leaders will be able to navigate uncertainty with confidence, unlocking new opportunities and shaping a brighter future for their organisation.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Learning the foundations of strategy and leadership
- Creating a culture of innovation
- Using multiple intelligences to drive creativity
- Identifying, engaging, and motivating creative people
- Leading a creative process for developing innovation
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the principles of innovative leadership
- Analyze the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Solve any problem or issue with creative methodologies
- Apply ‘multiple intelligences’ to generate ideas
- Practice a process for team innovation
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is intended for those who want to learn how to transform or improve their operations and organisations through the successful application of strategies and business process improvements using higher levels of creativity for innovation.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors/Line Leaders
- Team Leaders/Unit Heads
- Managers of all Levels
- Departmental leaders
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes experiential exercises, targeted self-assessments, video examples, skill practices, case studies, team activities and group discussions.
The Course Content
Day One: Leading Creativity and Innovation at Work
- Understanding Strategy and Leadership in the 21st century
- Innovation vs. Constant Improvement
- Innovative Leadership as a Transformative Force for Success
- The critical mass for change and innovation
- Case Study of Innovative Companies
- Applying Leadership to Achieve Creativity and Innovation
Day Two: Achieving Workforce Engagement
- How the G.E. “Workout” Model Engaged Employees
- Achieving “Buy-In” from Your Workforce
- Developing Creative Solutions for Problems and New Strategies
- Overcoming Old Paradigms
- The Characteristics of “Organizational Drift”
- Achieving Results by Leading an Empowered Workforce
Day Three: Leadership with a Creative Edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- How Profiling may Reveal the Creativity in People
- Thinking Skills and Multiple Intelligences
- Learning New Brainstorming Techniques
- How to Incubate New Ideas
- Interacting with ‘Creatives’ using Influence and Persuasion
- Creative Group Exercise: Identifying Business Processes
Day Four: Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity
- Key Elements in Creating New Missions
- Establishing Goals and Targets with Creative Flair
- Building a “Sense of Significance and Purpose”
- Emotional Intelligence as a Motivator
- Rewarding and Encouraging High Performance
- “Pygmalion and Galatea” Theories Behind Individual Performance
- Group and Team Motivation
Day Five: Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
- Successful Techniques for Leading Effective Change
- How a Leader Communicates a ‘Sense of Urgency’
- Overcome the Challenges of Change in Organisations
- Creating an Attitude of Perpetual Change and Improvement
- Course Review and Personal Goals
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course