Why Choose this Training Course?
This Smart Leadership training course will expose delegates on the concept that innovation and outstanding leadership go hand in hand. Delegates will learn that new ideas can inspire new products, services and systems which can provide a distinct competitive advantage over competitors, and smart leadership brings those ideas to life.
Outstanding leadership does not occur by accident. Great leaders are smart leaders. They understand it is imperative to continuously develop and build upon many key skills. They know that it begins with their thinking and commitment to learning and secondly to foster the creative impulse throughout the organization.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Learning the foundations of Smart Leadership
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Using multiple intelligences to create Innovation
- Identifying and motivating creative people
- Leading a creative process for developing innovation
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the principles of innovative leadership
- Analyze the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Solve any problem or issue with creative methodologies
- Apply multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Practice a four-step process for team innovation
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is intended for those who want to learn how to transform or improve their operations and organizations through the successful application of strategies and business process improvements using higher levels of creativity for innovation.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors/Line Leaders
- Team Leaders/Unit Heads
- Managers of all Levels
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes experiential exercises, targeted self-assessments, video dramatizations, skill practices, case studies, team activities and group discussions.
The Course Content
Day One: Encouraging a Creative Climate at Work
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a Leader Creates a Culture of Innovation
- Case Study on Most Innovative Companies
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Day Two: Gaining the Participation of the Workforce
- The G.E. “Workout” Strategy for engaging Employees
- Gaining the “Buy-In” from the workforce
- Developing Creative Solutions for problems and new Strategies
- Overcoming old Paradigms
- Dealing with Organizational “Drift”
- Case Study on Gaining Empowerment
Day Three: Leading with the Creative Edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- Managing Creative People
- Learning new Thinking Skills
- Learn New Brainstorming Techniques
- How to Incubate New Ideas
- Gaining Collaboration in the Workforce
- Creative Group Exercise: Identifying new business processes
Day Four: Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity
- The Ten Key Elements to Setting up New Missions
- Setting Goals and Targets Creatively
- Creating a “Sense of Significance”
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Motivate people
- Rewarding Performance
- The Four Step “Pygmalion” theory
- Group and Team Motivators
Day Five: Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
- Successful techniques for Changing People
- How a Leader Communicates a Sense of Urgency
- How to Overcome the Pitfalls of Change
- Creating an Attitude of Constant Change
- Course Review
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course