An intensive professional development training course on
Waste Heat Reduction and Recovery
for Improving Furnace Efficiency,
Productivity and Emissions Performance
Why Choose this Training Course?
In the competitive landscape of the industrial sector, energy efficiency is paramount. Furnaces play a significant role in many industrial processes, and optimizing their efficiency has significant economic, environmental, and social benefits. The Waste Heat Reduction and Recovery for Improving Furnace Efficiency, Productivity and Emissions Performance training course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the latest techniques, best practices, and technologies for reducing furnace waste heat and improving efficiency.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate waste heat reduction and recovery opportunities in furnace systems
- Analyze and optimize furnace operations to improve energy efficiency, productivity, and environmental performance
- Understand the principles, designs, and implementation of waste heat recovery systems
- Select and apply appropriate waste heat recovery technologies for different furnace systems
- Develop and implement effective furnace maintenance and management strategies to maximize performance and minimize downtime
- Analyze the economic and environmental benefits of waste heat reduction and recovery projects
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Furnace engineers
- Process engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Plant managers
- Energy managers
- Environmental managers
- Sustainability managers
- Technical consultants
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions.
The Course Content
Day One: Principles of Waste Heat Reduction and Recovery
- Understanding the fundamentals of waste heat reduction and recovery
- Types of waste heat and its sources
- Energy conservation opportunities in furnace operations
- Methods for quantifying waste heat potential
Day Two: Assessment of Waste Heat Sources and Potential
- Techniques for assessing waste heat sources and potential
- Heat transfer analysis and optimization
- Heat recovery systems design considerations
- Economic analysis of waste heat recovery
Day Three: Design and Optimization of Waste Heat Recovery Systems
- Selection of waste heat recovery technologies
- Design and optimization of heat exchangers
- Thermodynamic considerations for waste heat recovery
- Control strategies for waste heat recovery systems
Day Four: Implementation and Operation of Waste Heat Recovery Systems
- Installation and commissioning of waste heat recovery systems
- Monitoring and performance evaluation
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Safety and environmental considerations
Day Five: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Real-world case studies of successful waste heat recovery systems
- Best practices for waste heat recovery
- Emerging technologies and future trends in waste heat recovery
- Group exercise and discussion on developing a waste heat recovery plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.