Why Choose this Training Course?
This course will strive for high performing individuals who are aiming for significant leadership roles to acquire multiple skills including communications, influencing, persuading and negotiating. It is designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills for being an expert or having knowledge is not enough to be successful in business. Vital ingredients include the ability to communicate with and inspire others through a variety of media; to influence key stakeholders and to succeed in complex negotiations.
In this course, you will learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages, hone an authentic leadership voice, and engage in powerful conversations that would achieve/bring results. Managers and leaders must develop emotional and social skills to achieve personal and organisational outcomes.
This course will feature:
- How to influence followers effectively
- The behaviours needed for achieving high performance
- How to manage conflict for successful outcomes
- Constructive criticism: how to provide it and how to receive it
- How to deal with stress and pressure in the workplace
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Make use of a wide range of communication skills
- Adapt their approach to suit different situations
- Influence and motivate others to accomplish organizational goals
- Develop strategies for successful negotiation
- Learn techniques to help them to manage stress
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who aspires a leadership position
- Anyone who is expected to provide leadership
- Any individual with line management responsibilities or working in a matrix management organisation either a team leader or supervisor, or working as an expert in a project team
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes participants taking part in activities designed to promote skill building with interaction and discussion among participants. The tutor will guide and facilitate learning, using direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises and video.
The Course Content
Day One: Developing High Performance Individuals
- Gain self-awareness in order to achieve high performance
- Understand your personality style
- Understand team member styles
- Gain understanding of the causes of stress
- Learn techniques to promote emotional and physical wellness
Day Two: Communication Skills for High Performance
- Understand verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Gain effective questioning skills
- Learn how to give and receive constructive feedback
- Practice applying listening skills
- Learn how to resolve conflict assertively
Day Three: Successful Influencing Skills
- Understand what is influence?
- Learn about the stages of influence
- Explore influencing strategies
- Practice and expand your abilities to influence others
- Identify your personal influence goals and develop a plan for enhancing your influence
Day Four: Learn the Art of Persuasion
- Review blocks which prevent persuading others
- Learn powerful techniques for persuading others
- Learn how to get things done through others effectively
- Understand motivation theories
- Reflect on how to motivate yourself and others
Day Five: Learn High Performance Negotiation Skills
- Learn the basic steps in negotiation
- Learn how to prepare for a negotiation
- Discover negotiation strategies
- Identify negotiation mistakes to avoid
- Learn how to achieve win-win results
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course