Why Choose This Training Course?
Creating a strategy is one thing, turning it into tangible actions that deliver improved performance is quite another. Every organisation knows it needs to respond effectively to an ever-changing world; to grab new opportunities, counter threats and beat the competition. However, many fail to turn their vision for a better future into practical actions that deliver better results for their customers. What is required is a holistic approach that focuses on people, processes and customer service to deliver improved financial results. The Balanced Scorecard provides the necessary framework for doing this and allows you to monitor progress towards your objectives in real-time, so you can refine your approach as you learn from experience.
This highly practical training course will help you apply the principles of the Balanced Scorecard to empower employees, optimize internal processes, and delights customers. Ultimately, we see how to unlock the potential of your strategy to deliver bottom line benefits for your organisation.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Build a Balanced Scorecard from scratch
- Translate strategy into tangible results that can be measured and monitored
- Engage and empower all employees to deliver the strategy
- Put customer service at the heart of operations
- Adjust and enhance strategy in line with a changing environment
- Overcome obstacles to implementing a Balanced Scorecard in practice
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Department managers
- Managers with responsibility for creating or managing a Balanced Scorecard
- People with responsibilities for developing and managing KPIs
- Financial officers and controllers
- Strategic Planning Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course uses adult learning techniques to provide maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of information. This includes role play, group discussion, video material and case studies, along with visual presentation.
The Course Content
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- The benefits of the Balanced Scorecard
- Building a balanced scorecard from scratch
- Enhancing Financial results
- Delighting Customers
- The Balanced Scorecard as a strategic communication tool
- Optimising Internal Processes
- Empowering and motivating people to play their part in delivering the strategy
- Building Strategy Maps
- Setting Strategic Measures (Lag and Lead)
- Setting challenging Targets
- Learning from case study examples and activities
- Identifying Strategic Initiatives that focus resources where they will have the greatest impact
- Planning for implementation of the Balanced Scorecard
- Cascading the Balanced Scorecard across your organisation
- Creating an ‘Executive Dashboard’ to monitor progress towards your strategic goals
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course