Why Choose this Training Course?
Nobody can undermine the significant impact of maintenance management and its related technology on the integrity of plants. This Introduction to Maintenance training course covers all aspects of maintenance systems, reliability engineering, and asset management analysis using a structured and systematic approach. It covers aspects related to maintenance in terms of its best practice and management. Furthermore, you will gain hands on experience on how to manage planned and existing assets and learn from existing data about failures for prevention.
This training course will feature:
- Using practical steps and processes to manage the maintenance function
- Identifying safety and integrity issues
- Controlling multiple risks using limited strategies
- Learning from previous major failures in different industries
- Assessing resilience and integrity of the plant
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Manage and perform the maintenance function and risk assessment in different industries
- Set criticality analysis and priorities for different assets
- Perform of root cause analysis and identify & address risks
- Manage performance of assets
- Learn from major failures in different industries.
- Know the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
Who is this Training Course for?
Individuals exposed to this training course will develop new insights into international best practices. They will learn why the best companies in the world see Maintenance management as the key to delivering the right quality product at the lowest costs.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Reliability Engineers
- Process engineers and Operators
- CMMS Implementation Project Leaders
- Safety and integrity professionals
- Consultants in Project, Asset, Maintenance and Risk Management
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies from different industries, videos, small group activities, quizzes, and pre and post assessment exercises.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to the A-Z Wheel of Asset Management, Maintenance, Reliability and Resilience
- Asset Management
- Bath Tub Curve
- Criticality Analysis
- Decision Making Grid
- Economic Aspects
Day Two: Introduction to Failure Analysis
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Generic Lesson s of Learning from Failures
- Hybrid modelling
- Iso Critical Curves
- Japanese TPM
Day Three: Introduction to Performance Indicators
- Key Performance Indicators
- Life Cycle Costing
- Maintenance Management Systems
- Numerical Methods
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Day Four: Introduction to Prioritisation
- Prioritization Methods
- Quality Management
- Risk Analysis
- Selection of Strategy
Day Five: Introduction to Advanced Technology
- Ultra Sound
- Vibration Analysis
- Wear Debris Analysis
- Y-Z Revise