Why Choose this Training Course?
Digitisation is all around us – from simple computerisation of mundane tasks to sophisticated use of Artificial Intelligence. At the same time, leaders are expected to respond with higher levels of knowledge to a world that has become incredibly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Meanwhile, customers are becoming increasingly demanding and competition sharper. As if that weren’t enough, employees expect a different kind of psychological contract with employers; one that gives them more freedom, choice and engagement.
How do leaders cope in such conditions? This AZTech training course provides the thinking, tools and techniques to not only survive but also thrive in the 21st century digital organisation.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding the technological forces that are shaping organisations
- How successful companies are embracing these forces
- Creating value to the organisation through increased personal productivity
- Developing 21st century core competencies in change management and corporate strategy
- Creating a proactive and innovative workforce that will initiate and lead change that embraces digital advances
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will have learnt and experienced practical applications of:
- Appraising their leadership style in the digital era and building rationale for personal change
- Focusing on changing customer needs driven by digitisation
- Implementing techniques for strategic organisational change
- Deploying communication techniques that engage, empower and influence digital workers
- Creating a working culture that embraces the digital age
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Experienced leaders and managers professionals seeking to upgrade their skills for the digital age
- Leaders and managers who have recently been impacted by digitisation of their company
- High potential delegates “fast tracked” for leadership
- Senior leaders with the challenge of initiating organisational change
- HR professionals and change leaders tasked with introducing change to their organisation
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This will include an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into ‘grounded practice’. Tools will be employed to provide personalised feedback of current strengths and to identify potential areas for future development and coaching. Case studies will be used to show how modern organisations have adapted to the digital age.
The Course Content
Day One: The Digitisation of Society and its Impact on Business
- The evolution and revolution of digital technology
- THE VUCA world we live in – a world of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Companies that have thrived while their competitors have died – what we can learn
- The five effects of digitisation on company operations
- What digital customers expect – and what you need to do to deliver it
- Creating strategy in a digital era
Day Two: Creativity and Innovation
- Disruptive companies – case studies
- Becoming a disruptor - personal qualities and techniques
- Extreme cultures and extremely successful organisations - and what we can learn from them
- ‘Agile Leadership’ – what it is, what it isn’t
- Motivating people to innovate, experiment and 'fail fast' with new ideas
- Presesenting new ideas with influence and passion
Day Three: People management in a Digital World
- Generations X, Y and Z. How do they differ? What are they looking for in work?
- Great leaders listen: active listening techniques
- How does people management differ from ten years ago?
- Motivation and performance management in 21st century organizations
- Creating an inspiring digital vision
- Models of modern people management from coaching to holacracy
Day Four: Personal Productivity in The Digital Era
- Stopping 20th century-style working in digital organisations
- Emails and meetings – dealing with time stealers – revolutionising your day
- A model to help you focus on priorities and time management
- Dealing with time-wasters and procrastination
- Leading productive meetings at work: managing, appreciating and utilising diversity
- Leading meetings with creative flair: thinking differently for new answers
Day Five: Teams in a Digital Age
- Effective and ineffective team behaviours in a digital era
- Different types of work arrangement – home-based, distance, matrix
- Deploying collaborative tools for enhanced productivity
- Modernising the work environment
- Introducing and managing diversity – age, gender ability and difference in working style
- Introducing and managing change – vision, planning and execution
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course