An intensive professional development training course on
The Complete Course on Leadership
Why Choose this Training Course?
There are many people who can ‘manage’ a team. But to ‘Lead’ a team, department or organisation requires having a deep understanding of leadership principles, strategies & human psychology. Whilst good leadership principles will remain forever true. People attitudes and beliefs change with the times and this requires the leader to adapt their strategies to suit the needs and challenges of our modern age.
This CPD Certified Leader training course will enable you to gain a deep understanding of time tested leadership principles that are fundamental for anyone given the responsibility of leading others, as well as and insight into the very latest research on the current changes in societal & workforce attitudes & expectations, and how this requires us as Leaders, to lead our teams in a new way, that will ensure we get maximum engagement, performance, loyalty & results from our teams.
This CPD Certified Leader training course will feature:
- An examination of your leadership style and its impact on those you lead
- Practical and empowering techniques that will engage those you lead
- How to harness the power of collaborative diversity to impact efficiency
- People focused leadership techniques
- How to align culture and strategy to generate sustainability and success
What are the Goals?
By the end of this CPD Certified Leader training course, participants will be able to:
- Appraise their leadership style and build a rational for personal change
- Implement techniques for strategic organisational change
- Utilise communication techniques that engage and empower
- Create a working culture that empowers and engages our employees
- Implement strategies that foster commitment to continuous improvement
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This CPD Certified Leader training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include an interactive mixture of lecture-led learning & group discussions. All activities are designed to facilitate the application of theory into “grounded practice”. Psychometric tools will be employed to provide personalized feedback of current strengths and to identify potential areas for future development and coaching.
Who is this Training Course for?
The CPD Certified Leader training course is designed for anyone who occupies and existing leadership role or who aspire to such a position. This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals with some management experience but will greatly benefit:
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates “fast tracked” for leadership
- Existing leaders seeking to review and revitalize their performance
- Senior leaders with the challenge of initiating organisational change
- HR professional tasked with supporting and coaching their leaders
The Course Content
Day One: Leadership in a Dynamic, Global Environment
- Perceptions of Leadership
- Managerial leadership
- The leadership challenge: balancing strategy and culture
- Leadership in strategic thinking organisations
- Understanding the interrelated factors that impact change
Day Two: Leadership in Organisational Excellence
- Examining different types of leadership
- Building cultures of organisational excellence
- Growing people who can build your organisation
- Developing the mind of Servant leader
- Encouraging consistency and commitment
- Implementing cultural ethics of integrity & hard work
Day Three: The Communicating Leader
- Communication: the leader’s essential tool
- Interpersonal, open communication is two-way
- Understanding how interpersonal communication preferences differ
- Communicating empowerment techniques in leadership
- Leaning the psychology of Autonomous working groups
- Communicating and presenting with impact and passion
Day Four: Leadership and Trusting Relationships
- Successful interpersonal interaction develops leaders with trust
- Characteristics of a leader’s interpersonal interaction
- Emotional intelligence: using emotions productively
- Individual strengths and challenges of each interpersonal styles
- Utilising diverse interaction styles productively
- Building the capacity for trust
Day Five: Leadership Building the Innovative Responsive Environment
- Building an environment of innovation and improvement
- Understanding problems inherent with change and transition
- Leading others through critical change initiatives
- Developing a personal change plan
- Leadership in action: a personal intuitive approach
- Leadership review of essential qualities
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- CPD Certificate will be awarded to delegates who successfully completed the training course compliant with the global standards and principles advocated by The CPD Certification Service
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.