An intensive professional development training course on
Agile Thinking in a
Changing Business World
Self & Business Transformation for Enhanced Agility
Why Choose this Training Course?
As today’s business environment shifts towards an increasingly progressive pace, organisations are expected to acknowledge the necessity to capitalize on constant change and take full advantage of the opportunities it merits. All organisations respond differently to the idea of change. But forward-thinking organisations embrace and use it as a unique platform for improvement.
Agility in projects execution and business operations is critical and ought to be strategically driven including marketing approaches and initiatives. In this Agile Thinking in a Changing Business World training course, delegates will have a full grasp of the core elements that will enable them to upscale their organisations’ capacity to adapt, innovate and overcome. They will learn how to think promptly and effectively in the midst of uncertainty. Allowing them and their businesses to streamline its processes and thrive in a rapidly changing and highly dynamic corporate landscape.
This training course will feature:
- Agile Values & Thoughts: Develop Inner-Agility
- Personal Competencies to Enhance Agility
- Agile Problem Solving and Decision Making – Team & Individual
- The Seed of Business Agility
- Skills and Tools to Sustain Business Agility
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context
- Describe principles and practices to inculcate agile thinking
- Identify and transform current personal and organizational thinking which impedes agility
- Replace dysfunctional thinking habits with agile approaches by practicing agile techniques
- Promote relevant and meaningful agile inputs into the design of corporate strategies
- Achieve organizational goals by facilitating adoption of agile approaches in others’ thoughts and behaviours
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed for those who want to consider their thinking rationale and shift towards new and agile methods.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business representatives
- Member of technical teams
- Managers and leaders of business units
- Delivery managers and leaders of technical departments.
- Engineers and technical staff
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Instructor’s guidance and facilitation of learning, using proven techniques
- Delegates’ direct input, case studies, and exercises
- Short video-clips presentation and de-briefing sessions
- Discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants
- Activities and work on examples and role-plays to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills they learned from this course
The Course Content
Day One: Agile Values & Thoughts - Develop Inner-Agility
- Values and principles for agility
- Individual ‘status quo’ thinking habits that hinder agility
- The connection between organisational culture and agility
- Behavioural and thinking habits that constrain or foster agility
- Personal mindset practices to develop inner agility
- Techniques to replace old habits with new agile thinking
Day Two: Agile Transformation - Personal Competencies to Enhance Agility
- Challenges and opportunities in business agility
- Growth Mindset – practices and principles
- Roles & functions within empowered teams
- Skills for effective listening and collaborating
- Personal branding and agility
- Personal Agility Plan – preparation and execution in the workplace
Day Three: Problem Solving and Decision Making – Team & Individual Agility
- How to inspire team/group motivation?
- The Leadership & Mindset in Problem Solving
- Rapid Agile Tools: Applications in ‘problem & need’ techniques
- Achieving optimal leverage and critical factors in making decisions
- Agile decision-making: models & techniques
- Agile Decision-Making Model: Application session
Day Four: The Seed of Business Agility
- Business Agility: the foundations
- Complexity Theory: Application to the business environment
- Agile Business: Forms & Features
- The importance of achieving agility in business
- Principles of Lean & Agile
- Embedding value-adding performance criteria in the workplace
Day Five: Sustaining Business Agility: Skills & Tools
- Business agility practice areas: Scrum, Kanban, Agile studios, etc.
- Championing Organizational Change
- Empathizing to build customer value
- Changing paradigms
- Accommodating ideation and innovation
- Waste elimination: identification & elimination
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.