Why Choose this Training Course?
Being given any type leadership position in a company is an exciting opportunity to develop yourself and have a larger impact on your team, the company and ultimately your local and global community. For many of us however it is a steep learning curve, and one that can knock our confidence as we realise that people are complex and not always easy to understand and manage. We may also realise, that being an example to others, one of the primary sources of our influence on others, isn’t so easy, when we have habits, blind spots, and weaknesses that affect our own abilities to ‘get the right things done in the right way at the right time.
This dynamic, interactive and inspiring AZTech training course is an ideal foundation for putting your personal and work life in order and helping you to start functioning at a different level altogether in terms of understanding and managing yourself, time, tasks, team, and your future.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- An honest and through self-assessment of your skills, habits, strengths and weaknesses and practical strategies to harness your inner power and intelligence
- How to line up your big purpose, vision and mission with your daily, weekly and monthly goals, plans and tasks
- Strategies to maximize your impact through confidence, clear and convincing communication
- A tool box of effectiveness methods to leverage your own and your teams brain power, creativity and decision-making skills
- An exploration into the effectiveness of different leadership styles in different situations and how to become an adaptable, intelligent and inspiring leader
What are the Goals?
By the end of the AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Lead others with purpose, vision and emotional intelligence
- Increase self-discipline, break bad habits and develop a high level of self-esteem and self- confidence
- Take control of your life through clear, assertive communication and boundaries
- Gain credibility and influence through confident and convincing public speaking skills
- Create long, medium and short strategies and plans to achieve personal and professional visions and goals
- Understand why people think and behave the way they do and how to influence them to ‘be’ more and ‘achieve’ more
- Utilize a wide range of creativity, decision making and planning tools to bring fresh innovative approaches to old challenges
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Aspiring professionals seeking career progression
- High potential candidates with fast track ambitions
- Coordinators, supervisors and team leaders seeking to perform more productively
- HR employees in consultative roles supporting others
- Managers rethinking their role and purpose
- Team members, supervisors and management professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This AZTech training course is interactive and challenges one to think.
The tutor will guide and facilitate learning, using proven techniques, direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises, and video to enhance learning. It will provide discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants. Activities and work on examples and role-playing will be used to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills to be learned from this training course.
The Course Content
Day One – Know and Master Yourself
- How well I am doing? A complete self-assessment of skills, qualities, habits and behaviours
- The power of the subconscious to change habits, achieve results and program yourself for success
- Emotional Intelligence – Overcoming ego in the workplace
- Developing true self-confidence, self-belief and self esteem
- Getting in the ‘Flow’ and leveraging the power of synchronicity
Day Two – Master the Time of your Life
- Clarifying Purpose, Vision, Mission and Values
- From dream to reality through strategies, plans and goals
- How to leverage your time and tasks as a leader
- The power of the weekly schedule
- Identifying and eliminating time wasting activities and habits
- Technology – being its master not its slave!
Day Three – Master your Communications
- The 4 main communication styles – recognizing yourself and others
- Being assertive, setting boundaries and taking control of your communication experience
- Personality types – 3 powerful models for understanding attitudes, behaviours and motivation
- Dealing with difficult people at work
- Giving a powerful, persuasive and professional public presentation
Day Four – Mastering Leadership
- Leadership Styles – what kind of leader are you?
- Empowering your team members
- Informal and formal coaching Skills
- Great ways to keep yourself and others motivated
- Creating a team that everyone wants to be part of
Day Five – Mastering your Brain Power
- Whole-Brain Leadership
- Bringing creativity and innovation into the daily workplace
- Running a creative team meeting
- Mind Mapping – How to use the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ for the Brain
- Making Intuitive and Logical Decisions
- AZTech certificate of completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course