Why Choose this Training Course?
Administrative professionals are highly valued for their ability to wear many hats, cope with high-level responsibilities, and work with both speed and accuracy. Organising all the pieces and parts of your professional life – from work spaces to meetings to travel plans, as well as keeping executives organized, takes a huge range of skills and attributes. The new COVID-19 world environment also creates its own unique challenges affecting almost all the responsibilities of the professional administrator.
This interactive training course tackles both the practical know-how you need to give you an edge in a busy multi-faceted role, as well as the mind-set, confidence and calmness to manage yourself, your work and your working relationships no matter what the challenges.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Managing your time more effectively for increased productivity
- Understanding the secrets and pitfalls of effective communication
- Learning how to work in a virtual, post-covid work environment.
- Managing your emotions, stress and motivation levels
- Essential skills for organizing any project, meeting or event
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course participants will be able to:
- Work smarter and leverage their time to get things done quicker
- Set and achieve short and long term goals
- Communicate confidently and clearly at all levels
- Present themselves professionally in online and real life meetings and presentations
- Organise themselves, their office and their executives more effectively
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Office Managers or Coordinators
- Executive Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Managers
- Executive Assistants
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes, group and individual exercises, case studies, role-plays, videos, and discussions - along with formal inputs.
The Course Content
Day One: Mastering your Workload
- What is your personal and work vision?
- The secrets to working smarter rather than harder
- Achieving long and short term goals through proper scheduling and prioritizing
- Setting up administrative systems and procedures that work
- Time Management secrets to adopt and time wasters to avoid
- The latest technology to help you achieve administrative excellence
Day Two: Essential Communication Skills
- Common communication styles
- How to be an assertive communicator
- How to set boundaries without saying "no"
- Understanding different personality types
- Dealing with difficult personalities and situations
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Avoiding ego games and unnecessary conflicts
Day Three: Working with your Boss and your Team
- Managing administrative responsibilities in the virtual work place
- Developing a strategic partnership with your boss
- Keeping on top of calendars, appointments and schedules
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Preparing the office and tasks for your absence – holiday or lockdown
- Organising, attending and minuting meetings – online and in person
Day Four: Professionalism in the Workplace
- Handling the Phone Professionally – avoiding common mistakes we all make
- Writing friendly and professional emails
- Social media and technology savviness
- Mind Mapping for organising and planning
- Event planning – Small and medium sized project planning basics
- Making confident, clear presentations – on line or in person
- Maintaining your professional image – even whilst working at home
Day Five: Self and Stress Management
- Managing your responsibilities, roles, resources and relationships from the inside-out
- The power of the sub-consciousness
- How to remain motivated and passionate about work in times of uncertainty
- Handling stress and pressure and anger at work
- Work life balance – how to achieve it
- Taking care of yourself and others without burn out
- Where to go from here – continuing professional development
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course