Why Choose this Training Course?
Going public is a strategic decision that changes how a company goes about doing business. Going public is not an easy journey. Several factors might impede the success of an initial public offering "IPO" such as macroeconomic trends, world events, political change and new regulations. Understandably, companies need to plan in advance their IPO and to secure the right talents and mindset for this strategic operation.
This pragmatic and highly beneficial Roadmap to a Successful IPO training course will assist delegates developing the essential skill set and necessary tools to manage a successful IPO event and support strategically their companies post IPO.
This The Roadmap to a Successful IPO AZTech training course covers all stages of an IPO life cycle from the selection of an underwriter, the appropriate type of securities to be issued, the right pricing, to choosing the most favorable timing to go public. Furthermore, this training course provides a roadmap for business managers to a successful IPO value journey.
This training course will feature:
- Strategic considerations and before Initial Public Offering (IPO) planning
- IPO preparation
- Overview of IPO Process
- Regulators and market requirements
- Keys strategic consideration post IPO
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the concept of an initial public offering Be able to develop a plan to execute a successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Understand the advantages & disadvantages of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) for a company and entrepreneur
- Have the essential skills to select the underwriter and to master the due diligence process
- Understand the requirements of the timing, legal, book making and pricing and reporting system
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to anyone who wants to learn about the mechanisms of the equity capital markets such as staff from operations, legal, compliance, middle office, and finance from private, semipublic and public firms?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Current and potential Managers and business Leaders at all levels
- Those responsible for developing and leading strategic financial operations
- Team Leaders in the public or private sector
- Staff Members responsible for financial controls
- Non-finance Managers with financial responsibilities
- Business consultants
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a presentation in a highly inter-active manner, group activities along with appropriate case studies and video documentaries that will highlight the major teaching features.
The Course Content
Day One: Overview of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Definition of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Why going public?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Going Public
- Stakeholders of an IPO
- The Factors to be Needed Before Applying for an IPO
- Skills Required to Work on an Initial Public Offering IPO
Day Two: Regulators & Market Requirement
- Regulatory Compliance:
- Public Float
- Market and Investor Requirements
- Accounting Methods
- Valuation methods of the Company
- Governance / Responsibilities of the Board
Day Three: Preparing for the IPO
- Procedures to Change to a Public Structure
- Factors Triggering the Timing of Going Public
- The Initial Public Offering (IPO): Team Allocation and Costing
- The Investor Prospective
- Due Diligence Process
Day Four: Running the IPO Process
- Investment Bank Selection
- Registration the Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Regulation Fillings
- The Underwriting Structure
- Pricing & Underwriting
- Methods of Flotation
Day Five: Being Public the post IPO
- Life as a Public Company
- Maintain the Pace of Growth; Renew and Recreate
- Managing Investors Relation and Communications
- Delivering on your Promises
- Keeping Regulatory Compliance
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course