Why Choose this Training Course?
Participants will learn about the Agile Manifesto and how it helps individuals and teams to work more efficiently in a sustainable way. The training course also goes into great detail on the 4 Values and 12 Principles of the Manifesto. It demonstrates the theory and also practical applications, tips and tools for the workplace: How to build agile teams by using Agile philosophy and Scrum tools, and how to approach transforming a traditional organization into an agile organization.
This AZTech training course highlights the latest best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets. The world has been greatly impacted by the pandemic and, as a result, we need to change the way we work. Customer behaviours, preferences and expectations changed drastically, and we need to deploy more flexible business models and processes during these challenging times. Change the way you think, and it will impact the way you work!
This training course will feature:
- What is meant by agility, being agile and having an agile mindset
- Agile Fundamentals: What are the traditional ways of working and how is the agile way of working different
- What is “The Agile Manifesto”, it’s values and principles
- Why are agile ways of working so effective, how is it used and what is the structure of an agile team
- Where Design Thinking and Agile Meet… Magic happens!
- How to lead agile change: A change model for Agile Transformation
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how and where to apply the agile values and principles
- Understand the benefits and outcomes of agile ways of working
- Discover unique ways to work with internal and external customers
- Build personal and leadership capacity to work in agile teams
- Setting up and using SCRUM to apply agile frameworks
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders and subject matter experts who seek to challenge the culture of their organisation and ignite innovation
- Leaders and individuals who strive to more pro-active and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase your personal productivity by working smarter, faster and better
- Professionals responsible for strategy, marketing, business development, production, operations, HR, product development, customer management, process innovation, customer experience
- Project managers, professionals or team leaders wanting to gain a competitive advantage for the organisation through working more efficiently
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies, interactive activities, exercises, instructional videos, Q&A sessions and learning from each other. The aim is to learn practical tools, tips, methodologies and frameworks and also the practical application of these theories in order to apply them immediately in the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding Agility
- The definition of agility
- The difference between agility and being agile
- An agile mindset
- Different ways to be agile
- Organizational agility: Agile behaviours
- The path to agility
Day Two: The Agile Manifesto
- Definition of the Agile Manifesto
- History of the Agile Manifesto
- Reasons why the Agile Manifesto was developed
- The most common applications of the Agile Manifesto
- Agile Fundamentals
- Agile vs Traditional ways of working
Day Three: The Agile Manifesto Values & Principles
- The key concepts behind the Agile Manifesto
- The Agile Lifecycle
- The 4 Agile Values
- Practical examples of Agile Principles
- The 12 Agile Principles
- Practical examples of Agile Principles
Day Four: Applying Agile Frameworks
- Structuring an agile team
- Identifying participants and stakeholders
- Setting up an Agile SCRUM
- Design thinking in agile innovation
- Solving problems in Agile SCRUMs
- Transparency and predictable delivery
Day Five: Leading for Agile
- Achieve agile collaboration
- Stakeholder engagement
- Effective change management
- Predictable costs and budget allocation
- Scaling Agile in the organisation
- Achieving customer satisfaction
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course