Today’s executives have no room for error in navigating the market upturn to ensure their organization's survival and success. This all-new capstone to our Management Programme is a fast track to more effective senior management by learning to best leverage your corporation’s competencies and build high value, sustainable growth.
An excellent course for experienced executives looking for late breaking management ideas centered on strategy and “growth maximization” to prepare for market realities in the next three years.
- Starting with a personalized diagnosis of your current processes
- Review prevalent management practices on today’s organisations
- Recognize and take action on new sources of growth in the areas of strategy
- Managing and engaging people through organizational performance
- Provide value for customers and resolving management challenges
- Understand and contribute to a discussion of emerging business issues in management.
- Determine your leadership and management advantage and plan your future in a risk free environment.
- Provoke traditional assumptions and examine business challenges from new current perspectives.
- Build on core functional competencies by creating a sustaining competitive advantage.
- Shift to new management and leadership paradigms and behaviors.
- Develop an implementation plan for your return.
The program is delivered in a highly interactive, hands-on learning style by senior consultants with corporate experience. In addition to trainer-led group discussions, case studies, and learning group exercises, this programme includes experiential learning and other instructional modalities to accommodate a variety of executive learning styles and to improve learning and retention.
- Turn ideas into action through a hands-on case which interconnects all the influences on general management decisions
- Capture advanced-level management learning in a concise and dynamic format
- Build readiness to seize opportunities as markets turn up
- Gain exposure to pioneering trends in productivity, innovation, strategy, performance, etc.
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Gain coaching advice from senior consultants on igniting growth and momentum in your organization
- Focusing on ways to create value in a downturn.
- Understand results-oriented view of marketing prepares senior leaders to manage marketing across multiple areas.
- Gain effective strategies for maximizing potential for greater bottom-line and shareholder value.
- Exploring the techniques for managing incremental and disruptive innovation, as well as the organizational dilemmas inherent in managing strategic contradictions.
- Explore new market space opportunities.
The Course Content
Performance Management Process
- Integration of Proven Management Methodologies
- Fact-Based Data and Information Technology
- Motivation and Performance Management
- Performance Management as an Appraisal Process
- Performance Management Around the Globe
Leading Organizational Change Through Innovation
- Strategy Innovations Is Managing the Future
- Strategy Innovations is Not Strategic Planning
- Managing Innovation and the Discovery Process
- The Discovery Process: Staging, Aligning, Exploring, Creating, Mapping
- The Future of Strategy Innovation Systems in Management
Leveraging Management Based Activities
- Questions and Definitions of Activity Based Management
- Activity Based Management as a Key to Success
- Operational Activity Based Management for Continuous Improvement
- Strategic Activity Based Management for Profitability
- Activity Based Management Supports Performance Management
Integration of Performance Management
- Customer Intelligence and Relationship Management
- Supplier Intelligence: Managing Economic Profits Across the Value Chain
- Process Intelligence and Six Sigma Quality and Lean Thinking
- Shareholder Intelligence
- Employee Intelligence
Knowledge Based Management and Organisations
- Enabling Knowledge-Based Competence of a Corporation
- Strategic Management of Knowledge
- Market Research in Product Development
- Human Resource Management and Knowledge Creation
- Organizing and Managing Innovation in a Knowledge-Based Economy
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course.
This course is also being offered as an ILM Endorsed Programme: