Why Choose this Training Course?
To sell new products in new markets and increase sales and profits in existing markets, B2B sales teams now require a more integrated and co-ordinated selling strategy. No matter how good sales people are, they will find it increasingly difficult to sell without strategic selling which delivers superior value to customers.
Having a good product is not the answer. Customers now expect their suppliers to be able to deliver value consistently and help them to build their business. By adopting a strategic selling approach the supplier can build the relationship with the customer, overcome competitors, win profitable sales continuously and become the customer’s preferred supplier.
This AZTech training course is for companies that want to avoid selling on price, and become the customer’s preferred supplier. On this training course you will learn how to create a selling strategy for a segment, which builds powerful relationships and delivers superior value propositions that customers are happy to pay for.
The approach explained on the course is already being applied successfully by global companies.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- A new philosophy that challenges current sales practices
- Building irresistible value propositions
- Ten key principles of strategic selling
- The insight required to adopt strategic selling
- How to structure the sales strategy
- The tools you require to deliver superior value
- How to implement the sales strategy
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course you will be able to:
- Construct a clear sales strategy
- Create stronger value-propositions that transcend price
- Win support internally to achieve sales targets
- Build preference and strengthen customer-relationships
- Offer superior value to customers and charge for it
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is for sales directors, sales managers, account managers and sales-teams that want to introduce a more strategic approach to selling. It will help you to win more customers, build better relationships with customers, sell at a premium and be accepted as a more-valuable partner by customers.
This AZTech training course is suitable for a range of professionals and will greatly benefit:
- Managers and directors who want to manage their sales team strategically
- Sales teams that need to adopt strategic selling
- Executives required to create superior value
- Communications executives who want to work closely with sales teams
- Senior managers who want to build stronger relationships with customers
- Experienced and new sales executives who want to sell more-successfully
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will be presented using a combination of formal presentations, discussions and syndicated exercises. Video and case-studies will also be used.
A major differentiator in this course is that it is highly practical, and delivers real-life examples drawn from the presenter’s many years of experience in strategic sales and marketing consultancy for leading global B2B companies.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding Strategic Selling and How B2B Purchasing Has Changed
- Strategic selling and why it is essential
- How buyers buying-behaviour has changed
- Why selling must change and how
- Best practice in strategic selling
- Breaking the low-price cycle with strong value propositions
- Understanding your company’s strategic intent
Day Two: How the Selling Strategy Works with the Brand
- Using the brand to win customers and contracts
- Identifying opportunities to add value in the selling process
- Value propositions that competitors can’t match
- How to select the best potential customers
- Defining the real customer-needs
- Using the brand in the selling process
Day Three: Influencing the Customer’s Specification, Setting Sales Objectives, Creating the Sales Strategy and Targeting
- How to influence the customer’s specification
- Building preference and credibility
- Setting your strategic selling objectives
- Defining the selling strategy
- How to target to win the sale
- Defining the priority, importance and tasks
Day Four: Creating Superior Value Propositions
- How to build superior value-propositions
- Moving away from the USP
- What should you sell and why?
- Avoiding the ‘price destroyers’
- How to justify higher a higher price
- The myth of ‘Total Cost of Ownership’
- A strategy to win in the bidding process
Day Five: Communications to Support Sales, Win New Customers and Build Relationships
- Communicating to win new customers
- Communicating to build existing relationships
- Communicating for credibility and influencing the sale
- Winning with principled negotiations
- Winning support internally
- Measuring the results of sales strategy
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course