Why Choose this Course?
Has the pace of change increased in your workplace? Are new strategies conflicting with accepted operational practices?
The pace of change for Managers is increasing with new technologies being developed constantly. Integrating these new technologies needs to be carefully thought out to ensure that they bring improvements in line with strategic goals.
This AZTech training course examines the vital role Managers in achieving corporate strategies as well as improve financial performance. Participants will be encouraged to evaluate new paradigms of management to create organizations fit for the twenty first century. Working in partnership to create robust but agile supply chains may be one of the keys to success in this new century.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, you will be able to:
- To understand the role of operations management in meeting customer service goals
- To understand the changing landscape of the operations environment
- To lever operations for improved financial performance
- To assess the impact of lean on the supply chain
- To analyse risks facing the supply chain
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors, Unit Heads, Team Leaders, Line Leaders
- Operations Managers, Distribution Managers
- Production Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Planners
- Warehouse Managers, Master Schedulers, Demand Planning Managers
- Managers of all Levels
The Course Content
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Supply Chain Evolution and Technology
- Trends in Supply Chain Management
- Demand Review
- The Changing Customer
- Finance in Supply Chain
- Supply planning, the holistic approach
- Risk Management and Continuous Improvement
- Environmental concerns in the Supply Chain
- The changing Global Market
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course