Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly-interactive training course in Dubai will put great emphasis on the importance for an organization to understand how every marketing dollar is being spent and what benefits their marketing campaigns are providing. Delegates will learn that by tracking their marketing Return on Investment (ROI), their companies/organisations would be able to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing plan and make specific changes to improve their marketing initiatives.
Through interactive group discussion, delegates will discover how to use proven marketing analytics to streamline their marketing efforts and increase profitability. Upon completion of the training course, delegates will be able to identify a range of techniques they can use to determine the profitability and effectiveness of their marketing plan.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- How to assess the effectiveness of an organisation’s marketing ROI measurement program and make recommendations for improvement
- How to combine social media marketing networks with traditional marketing activities to improve ROI
- How to develop accurate marketing ROI calculations that can be used consistently across all marketing initiatives
- How to integrate measurement component into the marketing plan and budgeting process
- How to design an Action Plan for putting marketing ROI best practices into practice
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe relevant ways of measuring marketing ROI
- List the necessary elements of a Marketing Plan
- Assess and measure each marketing activity to maximize sales and minimize costs
- Explain how Market Segmentation and Customer Lifetime Value can be used to increase marketing ROI
- Discuss the types of social media marketing options and list the advantages, disadvantages and limitations of each one
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals who desire to learn best practices for measuring the Return On Investment (ROI) generated from their marketing efforts but will greatly benefit:
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Public Relations professionals
- Account Managers
- Department Managers
- Human Resource professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes delegate’s participation through a combination of group discussion, practical exercises, videos, role-play sessions, case studies, breakout sessions, and team building activities.
Delegates will utilize best practices and bench marking to model world-class customer service excellence. The comprehensive course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use, and facilitate learning.
The Course Content
Day One: Principles and Best Practices of Measuring Marketing ROI
- Benefits of measuring marketing ROI
- Assessing your organisation’s marketing ROI culture
- Case study: How Leading Companies Assess Marketing ROI
- Necessary elements in developing a Marketing Plan
- Key components to measure marketing ROI
- Implementation considerations / Control to achieve effectiveness
Day Two: Strategies for Measuring Marketing Performance
- Marketing Plan budget considerations
- How to incorporate ROI measurement into the budgeting process
- Measuring customer satisfaction
- Market Segmentation: Identifying high value customers
- Market Segmentation Strategies
- Brand Management and the Marketing Mix
Day Three: The Value of Social Media and Internet Marketing
- Social media marketing tools
- Case study: Social Media Marketing ROI
- Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Leveraging social media marketing networks to increase ROI
- Monitoring your company’s social media reputation
- Preparing a Social Media Damage Control Plan
Day Four: Marketing Performance Measurement to Maximize Growth
- Roadblocks to effectively measuring marketing ROI
- Marketing ROI challenges and opportunities
- SWOT Analysis
- Determining Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Best practices and tools for measuring marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Performance Measurement for continuous improvement
Day Five: Leading the Way to Greater Marketing Success
- What is your Action Plan?
- Your attitude makes a difference
- Team building exercise
- Setting SMART Objectives
- Time management tips to increase daily productivity
- End of course review an assessment
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course