Why Choose this Training Course?
This Integrating Performance and Progress training course focuses on vital area of Organisational Performance through Leadership Change, Organisational Culture; Organisational Development (OD) and Work Psychology. It is a unique training course that provides guidelines on best practice, current ‘best-practice’ and skills development in organisational change leadership. It will also provide a link to Effective Development and Implementation of Organizational Performance using the Balanced Scorecard concept.
The purpose of developing a system for effective measuring of performances is to understand, adjust and improve business in all department of the organization. Measuring performances of the organization means qualitative and quantitative expression of some results by chosen indicators. Performance measurement enables effective organizations to express their success by numbers. Selection of appropriate indicators that will be used for measurement and appraisal of the performances is a very important activity.
Change Leadership is a vital ingredient in achieving organization excellence and a performance driven organisation. The leadership of change is important and no matter what activities a leader or manager becomes involved in, from strategy implementation to making simple amendments to a work system; all of these activities require change leadership skills. Every time a leader or manager makes a decision, some types of change occur.
This training course will feature:
- The psychology at the workplace
- The difference between change management and change leadership
- Strategies and tools for effective change leadership and management
- Organisational development and performance
- The meaning of performance measurement and management
- Organizational need to measure performance
- The balanced scorecard as a tool to translate strategy into action
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course participant will be able to:
- Understand human psychology
- Understand the impact of change leadership on organisational performance
- Realize the benefit of implementing change leadership and management
- Understand the meaning and impact of performance management and performance on the organization.
- Understand the impact of human capital development on organizational performance
- Develop and implement an effective balanced scorecard in the organization that will translate organizational strategy into action
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All planning personnel involved in performance management and measurement systems
- All managers and leaders involved in strategy and strategy execution
- Process and quality improvement personnel
- Personnel with real leadership potential
- Project Management Office (PMO) managers
- HR Managers with interest in employee’s performance and appraisals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course methodology includes individual and group activities focused on skill development. Case Studies and video presentations will highlight the major teaching features. A variety of practical sessions and group interactions are into this training seminar.
The Course Content
Day One: Understanding Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Leadership and Management
- What is Human Psychology?
- “Tip of the Iceberg” concept
- Understanding yourself – the five established tests
- Developing self-awareness, trust and communication using the Johari Window
- The key drivers of change
- The need for change management
Day Two: Approaches to Organizational Change
- Where do you start with organizational change?
- Approaches to organizational change - The ADKAR Model for change management
- Organizational alignment around the change
- The five psychological phases of change and their effective management – Kubler Rose Model
- Difference between change management and change leadership
- Leadership and culture in change management
Day Three: Understanding Performance Management and Measurements
- What is performance management and measurements?
- The need for performance measurement
- Current methods of measurement and common failings
- Characteristics of good measures
- The 6-phase model for implementing a successful performance measurement system
- Planning for success: strategic business planning framework
Day Four: Organisational Development (OD)
- What is organisational development?
- Introduction to performance management tool namely The Balanced Scorecard
- Defining strategy and how to translate it into action and execution
- SWOT and PESTEL analysis
- Barriers and success factors to strategy execution – culture, leadership and human factors
- Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
Day Five: Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
- Introduction to strategy maps
- Developing business methodology to achieve the strategic direction of the organization
- What is a performance contract?
- Developing and implementing performance contracts framework between CEO and functional managers within the organization
- Developing a comprehensive balanced scorecard and scoring mechanism for your organization using EXCEL
- Review and wrap up
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the course