Why Choose this Training Course?
Fraud investigation needs an expert who can deal with all types of people in difficult situations, to enable him to do that, he should have a genuine understanding of what made people do what they did. He should have the effective interviewing skills to obtain admissions and confessions.
Determining whether, when and how to apply pressure legally, take notes without making the suspect nervous, and conduct formal witness interviews are inevitable part of the fraud investigation process. There are techniques that the better interviewers use to ensure the best possible result from the interview.
This AZTech training course will focus on the tools & techniques, you can use to get confessions in a legal and honest way, and it will show you what to do when you have reached a dead-end in your investigation.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Greater relevance and reliability of Effective Fraud Interviewing Techniques
- More strategic thinking and focus on performance
- More effective use of the tools & techniques in interviewing of the company
- Preparation of staff for increased responsibility
What are the Goals?
This training course provides a basic overview and in-depth look auditing Joint Interest, Accounting procedures and processes. This AZTech training course will provide accountants and other petroleum players with an understanding of the necessary functions and operations for Joint Interest Auditing.
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Build effective interviews into audits
- Formulate questions that will elicit informative responses
- Foster rapport with interviewees
- Analyze how your body language affects communication with the interviewee
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable for a wide range of HR professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Auditors / Auditing Managers
- Accounting Executive / Managers
- Financial Reporting Managers
- Financial Executives / Managers / Controllers
- Budgeting Officers / Executives / Managers
- Cost Controllers
- Production Sharing Executives / Managers / Advisors
- Business / Investment Analysts & Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Commercial Analysts
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The Training methodology includes case studies, play roles, group discussion, group work and interactive exercises and videos. Pre-& Post course assessments to enhance learning outcomes for participants and to measure the effectiveness of this training.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction: Reviewing the Basics
- Fraud policy in your company
- How does it define fraud?
- International definition of fraud
- The types of fraud
- Understanding current environment
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Roles & Responsibilities of Auditor
- Planning the Interview
- Define the purpose for the interviews
Day Two: Effective Interview Structure
- Benefits of conducting effective interviews
- Basic interview skills
- Indicators of truthfulness and non – truthfulness
- Developing Valuable Questions to help in effective interviews
- Establish a baseline to gauge the interviewee
- Strong, Positive Opening Statement
Day Three: Approaches and Techniques of Interviews
- Inside-out or outside-in?
- Set the interview’s tone early
- Applying Professional Skepticism During the Interview
- Elements of a forensic investigative plan
- Fundamentals of Eliciting Information
- The right way’ at the interview’s conclusion
Day Four: Legal Responsibilities for the Country and Behavioral Symptom Analysis
- Know the requirements governing the jurisdiction
- Using recording audio and video of individuals
- How employees should be treated
- Classifying the people
- Rules for the evaluation of behavior symptom
- Witnesses and (Verbal and Non-Verbal) communication
Day Five: To Get a Confession, Minimize the Wrongdoing
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Preparing for the Unexpected
- Evaluation of the case
- Documenting and Reviewing the Interview
- Best Practices - Top 10 List
- Play roles
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course