Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This online management training course encourages delegates to consider their current personal traits, habits and behaviours before enabling them to build a repertoire of skills that, when applied, will help them to become more effective and achieve more through building better relationships at work.
During this training course, delegates will understand that what is important is not what happens to them, but what happens inside them. In other words, how they learn to respond outwardly to situations through the control of inner reaction and thoughts. Successful people in business are able to apply discipline to their life and their actions. Understanding your interpersonal skills and professional effectiveness is a major key to success.
This AZTech online training course will feature:
- The importance of thinking patterns and how thought precedes all action
- Self-image empowerment and building higher levels of self-confidence
- The application of personal development theories and practices
- How attitude can affect performance and how to develop a more positive attitude
- How creativity and imagination can be useful in becoming more effective at work
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop personal and interpersonal effectiveness
- Identify ways to move from negative thought patterns to positive and motivating patterns
- Understand how to become more disciplined and personally effective
- Demonstrate the factors which may empower or disempower ourselves and others
- Understand how to release new drive and motivation in their lives and working environment
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This AZTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Delegates who want to achieve more through becoming more effective
- Managers who are being prepared for promotion or higher levels of responsibility
- Delegates who may be considering new projects or additional assignments
- Managers who are looking to refresh their skills when working with others
- Leaders who need to communicate vision more effectively for better results
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The online course is conducted online using ClickMeeting.
The Course Content
Day One: Mind Empowerment
- What does the word “think” really mean?
- The importance of thought before action
- Understand the power of your conscious subconscious mind
- Realise the power of your imagination
- Understanding positive and negative thought patterns
- Creating a disciplined character
Day Two: Self-Image Empowerment
- Learning to fully understand yourself
- Success through raised self-esteem
- How your perceived image affects others
- The power of determining choices
- How you create 'reality' in your mind
- How the human brain processes events
Day Three: Attitude Empowerment
- Understanding and adapting our attitude to situations
- How to maintain a right Attitude?
- Learning from positive achievers
- Listen to, and read motivational materials
- Enjoy the medicine of real laughter
- Develop a fresh and new attitude to everything
Day Four: Word and Appreciation Empowerment
- The motivational power of words
- Improving your positive vocabulary
- When you speak you may reveal your thoughts
- The psychological needs of man
- The importance of gratitude and appreciation
- Learn how to express appreciation
Day Five: Motivation Empowerment
- What motivates you and others?
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- What does motivation achieve?
- Why we may lose motivation
- Key factors for successful people
- How to be action orientated and proactive
The Course Schedule
First Session : 11:00 – 12:30
1st Break : 12:30 – 12:45
Second Session : 12:45 – 14:15
2nd Break : 14:15 – 14:30
Third Session : 14:30 – 16:00
- An AZTech e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course