Why Choose this Training Course?
The KSA 2030 Vision revolves around three primary themes: a vibrant society, a thriving economy, and an ambitious nation. To achieve an economy suitable for the coming decades, the Kingdom will diversify and create dynamic job opportunities for its citizens. This will happen through commitments to education, entrepreneurship, and innovation. It will also require changes in workplace culture.
A positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement, impacts happiness and satisfaction, and affects performance. Developing your culture in which your people are prepared for change, strength and adaptability of your culture positions you ahead and is a competitive advantage as the 2030 Vision approaches.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- What workplaces in the KSA must do to promote a culture aligned with the 2030 Vision
- What is Culture Change in an organisation?
- Challenges to managing Culture Change in the workplace and how to tackle them
- Motivating employees to accept change
- The leadership of change
What are the Goals?
At the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Culture change in an organisation
- List the best ways to embed workplace culture for change
- Apply solutions to managing culture change in the workplace
- Manage resistance and obstacles to change
- List the challenges and cultural appropriateness of innovation
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Leaders, Managers & Supervisors
- Anyone involved in change leadership
- Human resource (HR) Professionals
- Marketing & PR Specialists
- Any professional who needs to develop their skills in culture change
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Dynamic presentations support each topic together with interactive trainer lead discussion sessions. There will also be practical sessions where participants can participate, and experience topics taught. Case studies, videos, small group work, exercises and feedback will facilitate learning and provide a fun and energising learning environment.
The Course Content
Day One: The KSA 2030 Vision and the Need for Workplace Change
- The KSA 2030 Vision
- Progress and achievements so far
- The need for workplace change
- Culture change in an organisation
- Indications for culture change
Day Two: The Principles of Change Leadership
- The difference between change management and change leadership
- Best practice model for change leadership
- Change at the individual, team, and organisational level
- The five psychological phases of change and their effective management
- Overcoming resistance to change
Day Three: Challenges to Managing Culture Change in The Workplace and How to Tackle Them
- Ways to change ‘outdated’ company culture
- Motivating employees to accept culture change
- Understanding resistance to change
- Practices for a cultural movement
- How to identify culture change opportunities
Day Four: Solutions to Managing Culture Change in The Workplace
- Ways to develop change agility
- Practical tools for change leadership (SWOT, PEST & Force Field Analysis)
- Example of culture change – removing organisational silos
- Embedding change
- What we know about culture and innovation
Day Five: Promoting Innovation and Creativity
- What is innovation, and where does it come from
- Becoming innovative
- Introduction to Disruptive Innovation (DI)
- Understanding the power of creativity
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course