Why Choose this Training Course?
This challenging and interactive training course focuses on the strategic planning and leadership needed by high-performance organisations to succeed in reaching the objectives of Vision 2030 Realization.
Focusing on the need for strategic planning to add real value to stakeholders and customers, thereby ensuring sustainability, delegates will develop skills in strategy development as well as addressing the challenges of effective leadership implementation
Delegates will have the opportunity to share experiences and good practice, together with input from latest management practices. They will evaluate the effectiveness of systems and processes as well as the ‘soft’ organizational factors, such as communications and performance management, needed to develop mindsets and behaviours for successful Vision 2030 Realization.
This training course will feature:
- How to enhance your organization’s strategic thinking to achieve Vision 2030 Realization
- How to identify critical strategic issues and opportunities provided by Vision 2030 Realization
- How to generate and support effective strategic thinking down to all levels in the organization
- How to prioritize issues based on clear objectives and organizational capabilities to deliver high added value
- How to lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent, and complex environments
What are the Goals?
The Vision was cascaded into Strategic Objectives to enable effective implementation through Vision Realization Programmes
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the internal and external forces shaping the future
- Analyse options and make robust choices in setting goals and objectives
- Develop & follow a strategic roadmap through a clear vision & statement of strategic intent
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations
- Effectively prepare, motivate, and guide your organization, unit or team towards the Vision Realization Programme
- Lead effective strategic change within your part of your organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training seminar is designed for senior experienced staff from any industry and any functional specialization who wish to gain a broader appreciation of the dynamics of business development and develop their personal roles in setting the direction for their organisation to achieve Vision 2030 Realization
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Specialists in business development
- Team Leaders
- Experienced Managers
- Heads of Department
- Leaders and Executives
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course is interactive and challenges one to think. The tutor will guide and facilitate learning, using direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises, and video presentations. The skill sets developed will add value to employees, managers, and leaders alike.
The Course Content
Day One: Vision 2030 Realization
- Introduction to Vision 2030 Realization
- A Thriving Economy
- Rewarding opportunities
- Investing for the long term
- Open for business
- Leveraging its unique position
Day Two: Understanding The Strategic Environment
- What is strategy and why is it important?
- External analysis – how good is the game that we have chosen to play?
- Internal analysis – how well are we playing the game that we have chosen
- Strategic choice – focus, concentration, dealing with the life-cycle effect
- SWOT & TOWS analysis and building up the strategy matrix
- PESTLE analysis and building up the strategy
Day Three: Strategic Problem Solving and Decision-Making Tools
- Analyzing situations and data
- Lateral and Vertical problem solving
- Divergent thinking skills
- 7 Key Steps of Strategic Decision Making
- Framing of decisions
- Asking the right questions
- Assessing risks and analyzing problems
- 6 Thinking Hats
Day Four: Understanding Strategic Models And Formulation
- Developing a strategic roadmap – the five-page framework
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competences and skills
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Case study: choice, complexity and incomplete information
- Risk analysis and risk management in strategy development
Day Five: Effective Strategic Implementation
- Building a strategy team and communicating with all members
- Leveraging the spotlight of strategic leadership
- Effective execution - converting strategic analysis and planning into action
- Executing your strategy – how to break it down and get it done
- Building learning organisations to gain and sustain agility
- Creating tomorrow’s organization out of today’s organisation
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course