Why Choose this Training Course?
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) is a decision-making platform that helps organizations allocate their resources to achieve success. Interestingly, even if an organization has the right strategy, if the budget does not reflect those priorities and properly fund tangible initiatives, the strategy will likely not succeed.
This highly practical Effective Financial Planning for Vision 2030 Realization training course is designed to shed the light to the best practices of financial planning and how it could be used to achieve the Saudi Vision 2030.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The 12 best practices of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Annual Operating Plan
- KPI and Dashboards
- Forecasting Techniques
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Brainstorm ideas for new business leads and opportunities
- Learn how to drive planning and execution of the strategy
- Execute better cost and risk management
- Ensuring the optimal allocation of resources
- Craft an effective budgeting and forecasting strategy
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those with direct or indirect budget responsibilities within a Team, Department or Division, including:
- Those from all public sector irrespective of functional responsibilities
- Those working in Government project
- Financial Planning and Control Staff
- Those with direct or indirect financial responsibilities
- Those from every business discipline and department who have to run departments and budgetary plans, and who are responsible for cost and strategic analysis
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course combines theory and practice. Therefore, besides in-class lectures, discussions and exercises, we use company examples to illustrate how the techniques presented have been applied in real case studies. The purpose is to use a mix of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
The Course Content
Day One: Presenting the Saudi Vision 2030
- Introducing the Vision 2030
- Presenting the Projects and initiatives:
- Implementation of Vision 2030:
Day Two: Introducing Financial Planning and Its Best Practices
- Defining Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and its functions
- Does FP&A Matter?
- Identifying Best- and Worst-Performing Organizations
- The 12 Principles of FP&A Used by Best-Run Companies Enabling Business and Project Strategy
- Project Management Methodologies and Processes
Day Three: Reporting and Analysis
- Operational reporting
- Financial reporting
- Variance analysis
- Drill through/roll up/drill across
Day Four: Planning and Budgeting
- Annual operating plan (AOP)
- Head count planning
- Long-range planning
- Best practices of effective Planning and Budgeting
Day Five: Effective Forecasting Tools
- Rolling forecasts
- Trend analysis
- Predictive analytics
- What-if analysis
- Scenario analysis
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course