Why Choose This Training Course?
In the uncertainties of today’s business environment, there is a great need for leaders to accept change in a way that allows them to make better decisions. Decisive leadership steers a course for leaders to utilize techniques and frameworks in making decisions in all dimensions of leadership. This Decisions, Dynamics & Leadership Styles training course will equip leaders with communication skills, problem solving, risk taking, prioritizing and influencing skills.
The Decisions, Dynamics & Leadership Styles training course presents an opportunity for leaders and managers to learn how to help their employees develop the appropriate leadership style in the workplace. This Decisions, Dynamics & Leadership Styles training course will also equip leaders to meet the challenge of developing excellent decision-making skills.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding your leadership style
- Developing decision-making skills under various situations
- Effective communication with team members
- Handle time efficiently to complete tasks for a competitive edge
- Dynamic problem solving for leaders
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop self-awareness and maximise leadership potential
- Adapt leadership style based on team members and situation
- Leadership with different personalities in a team
- Implement appropriate decision-making skills
- Time management skills for scheduling and delegating
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those in leadership roles
- Managers and executives
- Team leaders
- Those seeking to develop dynamic leadership skills
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course uses adult learning techniques to provide maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of information. This includes role play, group discussion, video material and case studies, along with visual presentation.
The Course Content
Day One: Self-Awareness for Dynamic Leadership
- Recognise self-talk and how it affects perception
- Knowing you
- Be aware of strengths & weaknesses
- Growing relationships with others
- Removing emotional and mental blind spots
- Case study of decisive leadership
Day Two: The Decision-Making Process
- What is decision-making?
- Importance of decision-making
- Decision-making skills assessment
- Steps for the decision-making process
- Developing alternatives through brainstorming
- How to select the best option
Day Three: Dynamic Leadership for Team Performance
- Leadership characteristics of a dynamic leader
- Developing openness to other ideas and alternatives
- Connecting through collaborative communication
- Building camaraderie for team cohesion
- Giving constructive feedback
- Influencing the team towards a shared vision
Day Four: Finding Options and Solutions
- Styles of decision-making
- Importance of real facts
- How to gather information
- Analytical tools for problem solving
- How to encourage your team’s creativity
- Engaging positive responses to ideas through nonverbal communication
Day Five: Decisive Leadership for Timely Decisions
- Setting deadlines
- How to delegate decisions
- Being prepared for bad decisions
- Focus on positive change
- Take your time seriously
- Map out your plans
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course