Why Choose this Training Workshop?
Being able to see through complexity, get to the heart of what needs to be done, decide and then follow through; these are behaviors that wins trust, support and path the way to becoming a leader. Most people however, find decision making to be fraught with doubts, hesitating, second guessing, deferring to others, or simply ignoring issues hoping they will decide themselves.
If you want to be a proactive professional and take control of your work and your futures, you need to get used to making lots of small and big decisions, daily and confidently. This training workshop provides you with an understanding of the decision making process, your own person decision making style and challenges. As well as offering a myriad of decision making techniques to boost both left brain rational and right brain intuitive decision making, group and individual decisions and help you create out of the box solutions to problems.
This training workshop will feature:
- The decision making process in detail
- Different decision making styles and personalities, strengths and weakness
- Tools and techniques to boost creative thinking and out of the box solutions
- Rational decision making techniques
- How to boost your intuitive decision making abilities
What are the Goals
By the end of the training workshop participants will be able:
- Recognise their own decision-making style, biases and weaknesses
- Be confident using intuitive and rational decision making tools
- Work with others to resolve conflict and reach consensus decisions
- Create out of the box alternatives and practical solutions to a variety of problems
- Handle difficult and complex decisions and communicate them confidently
Who is this Training Workshop For?
Anyone who wants to demystify the decision making process and become a confident clear thinking decision maker at work.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Leaders and Managers
- Team leaders
- Administrative support staff
How will this Training Workshop be Presented?
This training workshop will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations, discussions, videos, exercises, quizes. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented.
The Course Content
One Day: Mastering the Decision Making Process
- Self Assessment – How is my decision making?
- The 4 types of decision makers, their strengths, weaknesses
- The 5 essential steps to decision making
- The heart and head of decision making – whole brain thinking
- Techniques to boost intuitive and creative thinking abilities
- Rational Decision Making Tools
Day Two: Deciding with Others
- Laying the foundation - having clear guidelines for deciding
- Establishing a positive decision making environment
- Running effective decision making, problem solving and creative meetings
- Communicating decisions and taking action
- Dealing with conflicts of opinion and interests
- Cognitive biases that lead to decision making mistakes
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training workshop