Why Choose This Training Course?
The role of HRM administrators is challenging due to the ever-changing nature of Human Resources (HR) and the diverse needs or employers and employees. The function can be a focal point of contact for employees and is also essential for the smooth operation of the HRM Department. This AZTech training course provides a comprehensive and current overview of the latest tools and techniques for effective HRM.
Participants will develop the skills needed to be successful in their role and add value to their team and organisation. They will leave with insight, knowledge and skills to manage potentially sensitive issues and situations with diplomacy, discretion and confidence. They will explore personnel activities ranging from the recruitment interview to an exit meeting, discovering the skills required and the role of the HR Administrator in any type of organisation.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The essential role of HR Administration
- Strategic HRM and the new HR Models
- Supporting & Empowering Employees
- Essential steps in employee record security and confidentiality
- Understand how to assess learning and development
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe a ‘best practice’ approach to the key administrative activities (knowledge)
- Discuss the limitations and advantages of training assessment (comprehension)
- Apply best practices in working with employees and assisting with problems (application)
- Demonstrate awareness of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward (analysis)
- Design a strategy for maintaining security of employees’ information (synthesis)
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is specially designed and developed for individuals who are either new or have a few years’ experience in HR but who need to develop their career in the human resources profession.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of HR professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Administrators and Assistants
- HR Officers who need a thorough understanding of key HR principles
- Those who have recently joined an HR Department
- Those working in HR without formal HR Qualifications
- Newly appointed HR Business Partners
- Those who wish to enter the HR field
- Any existing HRM personnel who need to stay up-to-date on current HR practices
- Technical staff transferring to an HR Department
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes individual and group activities will intersperse the sessions. DVD presentations will highlight the major teaching features. A variety of practical sessions, case studies and role plays and group interaction are programmed into this Course.
The Course Content
Day One: Human Resource Management
- Introducing Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Main activities, responsibilities and tasks of HRM
- Strategic HRM and HR Administration
- The new models of HRM
- Administration and business support
Day Two: HR Administration and Performance Management
- Measuring and reducing absenteeism
- Introduction to HR databases and computer systems
- Security and confidentiality of employee records
- Performance management in a multi-cultural setting
- Appraisal systems that work
Day Three: Recruitment, Resourcing & Reward
- Pay and reward, compensation and benefits
- Total reward and retention
- The stages of recruitment and selection
- The use and limitations of aptitude tests and psychometrics
- Assessment and development centres
Day Four: Supporting & Empowering Employees
- Orientation for new employees
- Employee diversity & inclusion
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
- Bullying and harassment
- Conducting exit interviews
Day Five: Effective Training Administration
- Mastering the training cycle
- Critical administrative work in training and development
- What is training needs analysis (TNA)?
- An overview of training evaluation methods
- Personal action planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.