Why Choose this Training Course?
Effectively managing, developing and retaining your talent is a critical challenge for every organisation. The HR Essentials for Effective Management training course provides delegates with the critical knowledge, skills and attributes required to thrive in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including Strategy, Recruitment, Talent Management, Performance Management, Career Management, Learning & Development and Rewards and Recognition.
The practice of Human Resource Management has evolved from operational to strategic in order to enable and support managers and employees effectively and efficiently. The entire spectrum of Human Resources Practice will be covered in this definitive HR Essentials for Effective Management training course. By understanding and applying key people management concepts, delegates will thrive and successfully lead the organisation to greater success, aligned with corporate goals.
This AZTech HR training course will feature:
- Building of essential people consultative skills to manage and enable organisational success
- Stimulating exercises and role plays which are designed to enable delegates resolve real-life situations and experiences
- Active participation to practice and applies core skills to be implemented back at the workplace
- Opportunities to discuss and proactively manage situations delegates are experiencing in their workplace
- Extensive and constructive feedback throughout the course from the facilitator, fellow delegates and self-review
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate & understand the key activities of HR to support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives
- Recognise that managing people is a shared activity with Line Managers and HR
- Identify and develop critical skills in crucial areas to ensure the right people in the right place at the right time
- Gain a better understanding of People and HR issues facing organisations today
- Illustrate & deal constructively with any performance/behavioural issues at an early stage and ensure maximum contribution from all employees
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed for delegates to build key capabilities to optimise talent and productivity, that enable organisational success through the achievement of corporate goals.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals as team leader, supervisory and middle management level wishing to advance their career
- Managers at all levels who wish to consolidate, refresh and reinforce their knowledge and skills
- Ideal for delegates who are intending to move into Human Resource management after a period of experience in line management
- Line Managers wishing to develop a more thorough understanding of the key Human Resource practices so that they can manage their team more effectively
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course is highly interactive with individual and group activities. A variety of practical sessions including Conceptual walkthroughs, Case Studies, assessment tools, questionnaires, and group interaction are programmed. The sessions are informative, inspiring, enjoyable and presented in a focused atmosphere conducive to learning. The success of the training course is centered on effective customisation to the needs of the delegates.
The Course Content
Day One: Building an Effective Foundation
- The case for Effective People Management
- The role of effective Talent Identification and Selection in helping the business achieve its corporate goals
- Creating effective job descriptions, key selection criteria and competencies required to prepare for the process
- Assessment centres and selection techniques to achieve better predictive accuracy
- Evidence based Behavioural Based Interviews and other assessments
- Effective selection and screening methods
Day Two: Talent Management
- Talent Management and productivity goals
- Recruiting & Selecting Exceptional Internal and External Talent
- Ensuring effective Orientation and Retention of Talent
- Role of Employee Engagement and Motivation
- Effective Development of Talent
- Succession Planning for sustainability and business continuity
Day Three: Learning & Development
- Key role of Learning and Development to the success of the organisation
- Effective Training and Development Solutions
- Alignment of Learning and Development with Career Management
- Building effective Business Curriculums
- Coaching and Mentoring for Managers
- Leadership Development for Sustained success
Day Four: Performance Management
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Setting Objectives, KPIs and Performance Standards
- Holding Effective Review Conversations
- Giving and Receiving effective Feedback
- Causes of Poor Performance & Dealing with Poor Performance
- Performance Management and the Disciplinary Process
Day Five: Motivation and Recognition
- Understanding Motivation in the organisational context
- Meaningful objectives and alignment to work
- Effective Recognition techniques
- Effective Employee Engagement
- Workshop Learning reviews
- Action planning for Sustainability
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course