Why Choose this Training Course?
Agility in finance requires from business manager a shift of his/ her mindset, adopting tools relating to internal stakeholders. The finance department has the potential to hold the keys to boost the firm’s agility through occasional execution of critical functions and continuous execution.
This Agile Finance Transformation training course is a highly practical training course that will help you set money and financial targets which are at the heart of the business value that underpins the need for agility in the first place. This Agile Finance Transformation training course will walk you through the agile practices – and tools – needed to enable finance teams to align with the rest of the agile transformation that are unique to finance.
This training course will feature:
- Sustainable Strategy Map
- Agile Balanced Scorecard
- Positive Impact
- Networked Organization
- Shared Value
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the challenges of Finance Teams in transforming the business into an agile economic unit
- Analyze what it entails to be a financially agile firm
- Understand different agile methodologies
- Improve customer value and value streams
- Efficiently communicate insights across firm’s departments
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course will not only be of benefit to financial planning team members, but it will also provide useful insights and tools for other professionals in related fields, in particular, the course will greatly benefit:
- Finance Directors and Managers
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Corporate Development Leaders
- Financial and Accounting Managers
- Financial Analysts and Budget Analysts
- Accountants and Procurement Professionals
- Controllers and Internal Auditors
- Anyone responsible for budgeting or planning
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes various exercises and case studies to provide practical application of the tools and techniques. A wide range of key topics will be discussed – and tips and proven techniques will be shared to enable the process to be challenged and the service optimized – so that senior management’s expectations are exceeded.
The Course Content
Day One: Introduction to Agility in Business Environment
- Agile approaches to meeting new challenges
- Keys to scaling agile
- Governance and execution
- Governance strategy
- Execution strategy
- Adapting agile
Day Two: Setting up Agile Accounting and Finance Department: Policies & Manual
- The need for proper planning in the reporting process
- Human Resource Planning
- Cost Centers and Accounts
- Process Mapping Chart and measurement accuracy
- Manual purpose and structure
- Financial authorities and duties
Day Three: How to Build an Agile Balanced Scorecard?
- What is Agile and Adaptive?
- Four Steps of KPI Selection
- Building an Agile and Adaptive Balanced Scorecard
- Setting Targets
- Getting results through Agile Strategy Execution
Day Four: Driving Sustainable Value
- Sustainability Strategy Map & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Triple Bottom Line
- Shared Value
- Positive Impact
- Networked Organizations
- How to construct an agile Shared Measurement System?
Day Five: Digital Age Strategy Management
- How to Formulate Strategies for the Digital Age
- The Danger of Being Frozen in Time
- From Finance-Based to Technology-Based Planning
- Crafting a Vision Statement
- Identifying the Value Gap
- Environmental Scanning
- SCOPE Situational Analysis
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course