An intensive professional development training course on
The Leadership Journey
Communication, Innovation and Vision
Why Choose this Training Course?
We all need to continue our leadership journey. We understand that, but the real question is “what direction” should you take? Even before Covid-19, most businesses were managing in a world of continual change. Faced with the need to constantly adapt, organizations were implementing new ideas and concepts that highlighted agility through small self-organized teams, co-ordinated networks, shared communication, and people empowerment.
Covid-19 has clearly accelerated this process. Leaders are stepping up a gear to understand what type of leadership skills may be needed for managing virtual teams and remote workers. But there are four core leadership competencies that were valuable before, during and will always continue to be relevant, especially post-Covid 19. Research by Harvard on leadership in the modern age reveals that certain qualities such as technology expertise, decisiveness, authority, and short-term focus are giving way to soft skills, such as Humility, Adaptability, Vision, and Engagement. This Leadership Journey training course develops four competencies Humility, Adaptability, Vision, and Engagement.and create a “HAVE” mindset.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding the real meaning of leadership
- How to harness the power of vision and visualization
- How to become a Master of Communication and Influence
- Techniques to motivate and inspire your people
- Tools for innovative practice that generates momentum within self and others
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of true leadership which can build a worthy legacy
- Create and frame a powerful vision for personal, team and organisational direction
- Evaluate and employ communication techniques that motivate and engage employees
- Create an empowering culture of innovation for organisational improvement
- Employ behavioural techniques which exert influence, ignite passion and generate enthusiasm
Who is this Training Course for?
The training course has been specifically designed for those with a serious desire to improve their leadership. If you are just commencing your leadership journey or have been in a leadership role for many years, this training course will raise your expectations and personal level of leadership.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- High potential individuals about to undertake a leadership role
- Leaders wishing to re-examine their understanding of leadership
- Individuals who lead key business initiatives
- Professionals seeking to lead with influence rather than authority
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes delivery in a fun and an inspiring style that will inform, educate and entertain. The emphasis is on experiential learning and applying theory in a practical way to foster good practice.
All activities are focused on making an impact and improvement. The learning process is designed to accommodate all styles of learner. This training course will be an exciting journey of discovery the delegates will surely enjoy.
The Course Content
Day One: Humility is Key
- What is true leadership, lessons from the past masters
- Modern leadership and its impact on business
- Human behaviour, predictable outcomes
- The new business reality and its impact on us all
- Force field analysis and the comfort zone
- Employee mentality versus entrepreneurial spirit
Day Two: Adaptability through Innovation
- Creating a culture of innovation
- How to engage your people to generate new ideas
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Using affinity networks for innovation
- Utilising multi-disciplined employees to gain width and depth
- Applying innovation to reduce costs
Day Three: Visionary Leadership
- The strangest secret and the biggest lesson
- How to harness the power of vision through visualisation
- Psycho cybernetics and its connection with vision
- Goal setting the key to making vision a reality
- Positive mental attitude, gaining power from a strong vision
- Vision timeline, mathematical coaching model
Day Four: Engaged Communication
- Discover your communication style and appreciate the styles of others
- Learn how to motivate and influence each of the style
- The power of body language
- Listening: the key to effective communication
- Employing advanced questioning techniques
- Presenting your ideas to get buy in from others
Day Five: Power, Passion and Legacy
- Building the relationship bank account
- The different guaranteed deposits
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Applying the Law of Reciprocity: the give to get ratio
- The Fire Within: harnessing enthusiasm and passion
- Reflection, Review and Action Planning
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.