Why Choose this Training Course?
A primary focus of OD, HR and L&D Professionals is to ensure that the development of personnel provides an effective competitive advantage. In the post pandemic recovery this is now more important than ever. Providing flexible and fully agile solutions through the use of solid organisational development principles, utilising technology and digital learning, in order to align learning and development with business strategy, is the key to ensuring competitive sustainable growth.
On this highly interactive and engaging AZTech training course you will master the latest techniques in the strategic importance of organisational development, focus development options to add value through the use of technology (Digital learning and blended learning systems), as well as apply active Career and Succession planning. Having highly developed people, incorporating the latest learning technology is a unique differentiator in the ever competitive and demanding market.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The strategic role of learning and development to ensure competitiveness, business alignment and strategic advantage
- Using technology and Digital Learning (on line, virtual, AI) development options to add competitive value
- How to develop your key personnel, in particular your high performers and talent
- The methods employed to ensure sustainable development through active career path and competency development
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic role of people development in an organisation
- Maximise technology in providing key organisational development solutions
- Define and develop key personnel in the organisation
- Apply techniques and workable solutions to develop career paths and organisational competencies
- Develop strategic talent and succession plans
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR/ OD Professionals
- L&D / Training Professionals
- Talent Management and People Development Professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes highly practical examples and activities; specific videos relating to the topics being discussed; as well as targeted, highly interactive exercises. In addition, there will be structured, facilitated discussions to help reinforce the concepts and techniques used. Practical tools and techniques will be employed that can be utilised immediately in the workplace.
The Course Content
Day One: Strategy, Development & Digital Learning
- Business Strategy: the need for long-term planning for future skills
- Organisational Development (OD) and the Learning Organisation
- Aligning training and development to meet business objectives
- Changes in technology and how it influences our learning
- Impact of Digital Learning: on line, virtual, blended and AI
- Understanding training standards: ISO 9000; ISO ISO29993:2017
Day Two: Leading and Managing L&D Technology
- Key factors in developing your Learning Management System (LMS)
- On line and Virtual development: factors to ensure success
- E-learning methods: the benefits and drawbacks
- How to successfully implement Digital Learning
- Using blended learning approaches: the best of both
- AI and it’s future influence on development and learning
Day Three: Career Paths and Competency Frameworks
- Defining Career Paths and Competency in the organisation
- How to successfully develop Competency Frameworks (technical/non-technical)
- Factors needed in designing Behavioural and Leadership competencies
- Career path formation: career profession v organisational roles
- Using technology, software and LMS integration
- Practical Exercise: Career path and competency assimilation
Day Four: Developing Key Personnel and Talent
- Talent management: models, grading and structures
- Attract and Retain the best
- Assessment methods: Psychometrics, Behavioural, Competency frameworks
- Conducting an effective Talent Gap Analysis
- ABC model and the 9 Box Grid of Talent Management
- Sustaining the talent pipeline
Day Five: Strategic Succession Planning and Organisational Capability Review (OCR)
- Defining your organisation ‘bench strength’
- Succession Planning and the OCR process
- Conducting effective Calibration Meetings
- Formulating a strategic talent plan for the organization in line with the Business Strategy
- Communicating the Strategy to the Board and the Company
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- The HRCI Approved Provider Seal and the corresponding Recertification Credit Hours Awarded will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that AZTech Training & Consultancy meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.