Why Choose this Course?
Strategy is make or break - but how do you rationalise yourself for sound corporate decision making? You’re already halfway there, by acknowledging that you are the solution. This creative AZTech training course simplifies the key methods from science, branding, futurology, philosophy, and economy for making winning decisions every time. You will create a personalised progress plan to make you operate at your super-maximum best and learn all the tips from top professionals.
In this life-changing five-day training course, you will unlock creative methods which separate instinct and critical-objectivity. This will enable YOU to manage stakeholders, team-members and YOUR impact on those around you. When the pressure’s up and the deadline’s tight, learn how governments, regulators and the best people and corporations evolve management techniques into all round wins.
This training course will feature:
- Creative communication and presenting
- Situational analysis and practice in negotiations
- Methods for using personal feelings for best advantage
- Branding techniques to create a career roadmap, guided by objective methods and proven success rates
- Understanding strategy and how it underlines everything you do
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise how personal limitations impact lives and learn how to change this personally and with those around
- Get brilliant at presenting, negotiating, leadership by being the best version of you when the stress is high
- Focus on your personal career map and how to get there without limitation
- Problem-solve on particular issues with your trainer
- Understand the science in decision-making and how to control it
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Directors, senior managers and managers with some experience
- Team Leaders
- Career-focused professionals
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes workshops, mind-mapping, presenting, discussion, acting and creative thinking.
The Course Content
Day One: The Overview – What is Strategy and What Am I Scared Of?
- Situational analysis
- What is strategy? What can we learn from others
- Secrets of Emotional Intelligence + various personality tests
- Cognition and the science of decision making
- When the To Do is too long and how do you prioritise?
- Pavlov and the global brain
Day Two: What is Critical Thinking?
- The top tips for critical thinking
- How to think like a disruptor
- Noise and feedback loops - where is it coming from and who’s in the feedback loops?
- Overcoming self-hate and hate from others
- Basic communication theories
- Yes, No and seeking counsel
Day Three: Communication & Branding – Understanding the Estates of Power - Audience
- Storytelling + research
- The Golden Fish theory
- Digital - We Are Who We Follow, cultivating communities
- Appearance - styling for the best results
- Panoptism, The Ripple Effect
Day Four: Negotiating for Win-Win Deals
- Presenting tips
- Body language
- Global labels
- Geo-locational experiences
- Identity spectrum
Day Five: The Personal Plan
- Brand personality + Brand legacy
- The audience
- Brand fans
- Differentiate, persuade, inforce + reinforce
- Image + Identity = Reputation
- Present your personal plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course