An intensive professional development training course on
Examination Preparatory Course
Getting Program Benefits in Disruptive Times
Why Choose this Training Course?
Program Management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving any organization's performance. The discipline of program management requires a refined set of business and leadership skills that are vastly different from that of a project manager. However, being an effective program manager still requires a firm foothold in project management as the discipline of program management is the next logical step in the career progression.
This Program Management Professionals (PgMP)® Examination Preparatory training course focuses on core disciplines required to deliver strategic objectives. It includes a walk through the entire life cycle of a program while facing the types of realistic challenges that are encountered in any program. The training course will provide the tools and techniques for program governance, program planning, effectively managing stakeholders and ensuring that your program realizes its benefits and defined objectives.
The training course is designed to achieve the Project Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria
- Understand and prepare how to pass the PMI® PgMP® certification examination
- Navigate the processes and knowledge areas of The Standard for Program Management 4th Edition
- Explore and understand the changes in the updated 4th Edition of The Standard for Program Management
- Use effective program management tools and techniques
- Identify and implement best practice program management governance
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand terms, acronyms, and formulas specific to PgMP®
- Learn therisk processes and knowledge areas specific to the Program Management Standard
- Recognize inputs, tools and techniques and outputs for program management
- Comprehend test taking strategies
- Understand PMI’s specific methods, processes and expectations for managing program
Who is this Training Course for?
The Project Management Institute's (PMI)® PgMP® defines the global standard of best practices for program management professionals. As a result of attending this training course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the program management discipline and successfully prepare for and pass the PgMP® certification exam.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who have been directly involved in project and program management
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members
- Those who want to get a recognized Program Management qualification and who recognize risk management as a core part of their professional experience
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case study presentation, lecture-based presentation, video and audio inserts, simulated exams and exam practice.
The Course Content
Module 1: Defining Program Management
- What are Programs, Portfolios and Projects?
- The Program Manager Role
- The Domains of Program Management
- Module 1 Sample Exam
Module 2: Program Strategy Alignment
- Definition and Development of Program Strategy
- Module 2 Sample Exam
Module 3: Program Benefit Management
- Program Benefit Management Process
- Module 3 Sample Exam
Module 4: Program Stakeholders Engagement
- Program Stakeholder Management Process
- The Program Managers Mind-set
- Module 4 Sample Exam
Module 5: Program Governance
- Program Governance and the Program Management Office
- Program Transitioning and Change Management
- Module 5 Sample Exam
Module 6: Program Management Life-cycle
- Program Activities and Integration Management
- Module 6 Sample Exam
Module 7: Program Management Support Activities
- Program Definition Phase Activities
- Program Planning Phase Activities
- Program Delivery Phase Activities
- Program Closure Phase Activities
- Module 7 Sample Exam
PgMP Review and Wrap up
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course.
- The applicable PMI Professional Development Units/Contact Hours will be reflected in the Certificate of Completion
- PgMP® certification subject to successful completion of the examination organized by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.