An intensive professional development training course on
Managing Warehouses in the Future
Implementing the Changes Necessary for
Improved Performance in the New Tomorrow
Why Choose this Training Course?
Online Training Course Overview
How will you manage differently in the future compared with today?
This three-day AZTech online training course will examine how the effects of the Coronavirus will force us to manage, and think, differently about warehousing. We will have been through an experience that we have not encountered before where warehousing, part of the supply chain, has suffered due to shortages and, at the same time, excessive demands. Using examples from worldwide experiences this course will produce some solutions as to the future; not only should such an event occur again but also a different way of operations, then organisations will be more able to cope with the unpredictable.
What are the Goals?
Online Training Course Objectives
There will be considerable organisational impact where methods will be improved, and significant savings made. By the end of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Examine the implications of supply and demand to warehouse operations
- Understand how the stock is linked to the organisation’s operations and activities
- Analyse the changes that have to be made to key areas of warehouse operation
- Succeed in improving operations
- Understand the right cost and service balance in order to survive and grow
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
Who is this Training Course for?
This course is designed for a broad sector of the organisation as an understanding of warehouse operations is key to the organisation growing in the future.
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Warehouse managers and supervisors
- Procurement executives
- Finance managers
- Management staff
- Supply chain managers
The Course Content
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is different now?
- What lessons can we learn from recent pandemic experiences?
- Supply and demand analysis
- Understanding where warehouses fit in the supply chain
- How should procurement change to improve the warehouse function?
- How should we change the culture in the future?
- Ensure the warehouse helps to manage cashflow
- We should be collaborating more with customers, suppliers and even competitors
- How customer and supplier relationships can be improved
- What delegates can gain from attending the course
- An AZTech e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.