Why Choose this Training Course?
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it - Andrew Carnegie"
To be effective in today’s fast paced business environment, it is an imperative for all business professionals to refine and enhance their knowledge and skills of leading others. If you are seeking to accelerate speed of execution of activities in the workplace, hesitate not a moment longer, this dynamic and interactive training course will equip you with the tools to get you more of what you want, more often
All leaders have one thing in common. They all need followers. Expanding on many of theories and studies proffered by some of the world’s foremost thought leaders this training course critically appraises how these ideas will work for you.
All delegates attending this AZTech training course will return to their organizations with a wider range of leadership tools on which to make more informed decisions.
So, wherever you are on your own personal Leadership journey, look no further than this seminar and register now.
This training course will feature:
- Learn practical leadership tools and techniques that will accelerate ‘buy in’ to ideas
- The importance of linking team activities to the collective goal or vision
- Expansion of communication skills tool box
- Identification and practical ways to stimulate idea creation in teams
- The principles and practice of Coaching
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a greater awareness as a Leader
- Be able to consciously choose the appropriate leadership style for the right situation
- Balance the conflicting priorities of a leadership role
- Build the foundations to form a High Performing Team
- Provide Leadership and direction for your team
- Be able to help your staff to grow professionally and personally by way of Coaching
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All leaders and professionals who are motivated to be better prepared to lead their teams or workforce
- Practicing Coaches and Mentors
- Experienced Managers
- Supervisors and business professionals
- Those who aspire to lead
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes accelerated learning techniques to embed learning and enhance recall. Every theory is immediately grounded in working practice, so that transfer of learning to day-to-day work is easy and immediate. Leadership is a highly practical skill and the programme will offer delegates many opportunities to lead activities in a safe and supportive environment. We will use a combination of presentation, small and plenary group discussions and practical paired activities, ‘freeze-frame’ role play, forum theatre, video, business games and case studies.
The Course Content
Day One: All Leadership starts in the Future
- Determining what excellent leadership is
- Creating a leadership mind set
- The relationship between Emotional Intelligence and building strong relationships
- Leadership styles and their effect on the team
- The building blocks of high performing teams
- Raising self-awareness with the Johari Window
Day Two: The Leaders Role in Motivating Others
- Defining motivation in the workplace
- The science of motivation theory
- The role of the leader in creating a motivational environment by understanding dissatisfiers
- Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose
- Belbin’s Team roles
- Understanding others’ perspectives. Seek first to understand
Day Three: Team Work and Collaboration
- Making the Pareto Principle work for you
- Facilitating and generating ideas with the team
- Selecting and evaluating options
- Problem solving in teams
- Introduction to the stages of team development
- Exploring Lecioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Day Four: Negotiating and Presenting
- Understanding the concept and language of negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiations: like, intend and must
- The importance of exploring mutually compatible interests
- The power of using structure when preparing a presentation
- The influence of voice, tone and body language
- Using a personal vocal checklist
Day Five: The Principles and Practice of Coaching
- The role of coaching in the workplace
- Coaching and mentoring
- How to give and receive feedback
- Introduction to the GROW model
- Coaching tools
- Using delegation effectively
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course