Why Choose this Training Workshop?
In the history of commerce, women are relatively new to the table. Therefore it’s not surprising that to adjust to a predominately male working environment women have felt the need to adjust a more masculine style of working and being in order to navigate these unchartered waters. However in the wake of business, government, military, banking and environmental chaos, people are beginning to speculate that it's the qualities that we associate more with women that are actually needed to redress the mismanagement.
Women’s strengths include working collaboratively, whole picture thinking and decision-making, strong instincts, building relationships, nurturing growth, and sensitivity to trust and ethical issues. These qualities are invaluable in the workplace, and yet women often hold themselves back due to traits such as lack of self-confidence, excess humility and people pleasing.
This two day training workshop will enable you clearly gauge your true worth and strengths and learn how to manage those aspects that hold you back, whether they originate from within or without.
This training workshop will feature:
- Navigating the political waters of the workplace with grace and savvy
- Recognising and overcoming personal blocks to your success
- Making work-life balance and family life work in your favour
- Communicate skills for women working with and leading men
- Increasing your self-confidence, self-believe and self-worth
What are the Goals
By the end of the training workshop participants will be able:
- Plan their career path and set short and long-term goals
- Communicate clearly and confidently with all genders and at all levels of the workplace hierarchy
- Recognise their unique personal blocks to success and develop strategies for self change
- Enhance their natural creativity, intuition and whole brain thinking to maximize their effectiveness at work
- Embrace leadership challenges and opportunities
Who is this Training Workshop For?
Any woman wishing to boost her career, confidence and personal satisfaction at work, including
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Team leaders
- Administrative support staff
How will this Training Workshop be Presented?
This training workshop will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations, discussions, videos, exercises, quizes. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented.
The Course Content
Day One: Self Management
- Setting the scene – what’s going on with women in the workplace
- Personal inventory, SWOT analyasis and mind-mapping
- Overcoming blocks to achieving success and satisfaction at work
- Proven methods to increase self-confidence, self belief dramatically
- Taking control of your personal and work life
- Setting goals and managing your time and tasks
Day Two: Working with Others
- Assertive communication skills
- Communicating across the gender gap
- Delegating, coaching and instructing others
- Handling office politics with grace and savvy
- Speaking in meetings, conferences and in presentations
- Leadership skills for women
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training workshop