Why Choose this Training Course?
This Cybersecurity and Enterprise Resilience training course intents to provide professionals in contemporary public and private organizations the necessary understanding of cyber security threats, their impact and the way to respond to them from different organizational perspectives. This course is suitable to employees, operational and strategic managers to enable them to work hand in hand with IT departments and security experts towards a secured business systems and data.
This training course will feature:
- Increase awareness of the current state of cyber threats and their implications
- Understand various types of systems security threats
- A framework to develop a strategy to response to security threats
- Legislation, polices and regulatory frameworks relevant to systems security and data privacy
- Understand emerging technologies implications on social, organizational and technical systems
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand different types of cyber security threats
- Plan to respond to these threats
- Start designing for security when thinking about IT systems and data
- Apply good practices in planning for systems security and threats handling
- Increase the awareness of legal and regulatory frameworks relevant to data and systems use
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business departments and unites managers in private and public organizations
- Professional users of IT systems
- IT developers
- Digital business strategic managers
- Digital entrepreneurs
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes lecturing using PPT, use cases, critical discussion, scenario planning and group work'
The Course Content
- Introduction to Cyber Security in contemporary organisations
- Who wants to compromise information? How do they do it?
- Cyber security and Enterprise Resilience
- How can we begin to analyze how an enterprise works with IT?
- Security risks and assessments for BYOD
- State of the art security and protection
- Data (small/big) protection
- Overview of business perspective and motivations
- Corporate responsibility, risk, compliance, legal issues
- End users and managerial perspectives on Cyber Security
- Managerial and strategic issues for enterprise resilience
- Threats, impacts, assessment framework and mitigation
- Cyber risk management
- Legislations, policies and standards for information security and protection
- National and European legal frameworks and regulation. Industry standards, accreditation and training
- Security for Critical Infrastructure
- IT governance and standards
- Autonomous systems security and safety
- Use cases from public and private sectors
- Emerging technologies (Blockchain, IoTs and AI) opportunities & vulnerabilities
- Scenarios planning/analysis for four different Cyber Security challenges
- Design for systems and data security
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course