An intensive professional development training course on
for Mastering Discourse
Understanding Vital Exchanges for Success
Why Choose this Training Course?
This AZTech course focuses on Critical Conversations for Mastering Discourse, enabling compelling power skills that help you hold conversations swiftly, precisely, and effectively when it matters most. In fact, both individual and organizational success are largely determined by how precise and effective we speak up when it matters most. Participants will learn the dialogue skills demonstrated by top performers—skills that help you talk with anyone about anything to reach alignment and agreement on important matters.
Founded in decades of social science research, the course introduces, and elevates the fundamentals of leading and navigating impactful discourse. This Critical Conversations for Mastering Discourse training course takes a deeper leap into mastering the most challenging conversations, professionally and personally. These skills will turn into core behaviors that will improve decision making; commitment to impact and results; productivity; growth and effective relationships. Consistent behaviors lead to organizations; teams; and individuals developing high-performance cultures based on trust and respect.
This training course will feature:
- Persuasive speaking techniques
- Ability to turn disagreement into mutually beneficial discussions
- Definitive skills that will enable conflict that can change into collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Communication profiling for better understanding
- Challenge comfort zones with innovation and ideation
- Effective decision-making techniques for proven results
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Make even the riskiest topics safe for discussion by creating psychological safety
- Speak persuasively when the stakes are high, and opinions vary
- Learn how to turn disagreement into dialogue and conflict into collaboration
- Be Agile and adaptable in the face of stress and uncertainty
- Facilitate Effective Decision-making fueled by facts rather than ego and politics
- Empower engagement and teamwork where roles are vital, and contributions are critical
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following professionals:
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Senior Leadership
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes proven research interwoven with particular case studies, practical role plays and simulations.
The Course Content
Day One: Setting the Critical Fundamentals
- Effective Communication Skills are valuable for Organizational Success
- Communicating to Manage Self, Others, and the Business
- The 8 Skills sets to Mastering Effective Dialogue
- Skill 1 - The Value of Critical Conversations
- Getting unstuck with perceptions and assumptions
- Identify problems contributing to poor results and broken relationships
Day Two: Developing Self and Others
- Skill 2 - Master the Art of Story telling
- The Ideas and The Skills that need to be developed
- Keep composure when feeling annoyed, defensive, or intimidated.
- Identify the difference between victim, villain, and insecurity used to justify behavior.
- Skill 3: The End in Mind - Start with Heart and Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence and the Emotional Bank Account
- Consider the others’ perspectives and assume they have good intentions
Day Three: Managing Others for Results
- Skill 4: State My Interests
- Speak honestly and respectfully to earn trust
- Learning to see within and look ahead together
- Seeking Mutual grounds for Mutual Win-Win
- Exploring Self and Others' Pathways
- Skill 5: The Safe Zone - The intention of making it safe
- Conflict and crisis are teachers
- Recognize cross-purpose and take steps to rebuild safety and return to dialogue
Day Four: Managing the Business with Advanced Reasoning
- Skill 6 - The Warning Signs
- Spot the warning signs that indicate safety and dialogue are at risk
- Common derailers that can be enablers and catalysts for greater resolve
- Skill 7: Seeking Mutual Win Wins
- Seek a purpose that both parties are committed to
- Find mutual ground through discovery of interest via collaboration
- Effective negotiation process and strategies
Day Five: Shift to Action for Sustainability
- Skill 8 - Explore Other’s Pathways
- Bring people back into dialogue when there is a shut down or negative reactions
- Bringing all 8 Skills Sets together
- Shift to Action for results
- Turn each Crucial Conversation into a course of action that leads to results.
- Move to Action Planning with Sustainability
- What’s next? The Journey of Practice and Purpose must continue with greater resolve
- AZTech Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.