Why Choose this Training Workshop?
The ability to innovate, create and be proactive in providing unique solutions to business problems is what gives any company the leading edge it needs to survive and thrive in a high speed business world. For a long time businesses focused on competition and rational problem solving, and then the value of emotional intelligence and cooperation was recognized. Now we have entered a time where the ability to be both logical and intuitive, scientific and creative, system and people focused is the new way to the future.
This value packed two day training workshop focuses on the why’s, when’s, and how’s of bringing more creativity, innovation and problem solving into every level of the company. Whether you wish to jumpstart your own creativity, improve your teams output or cooperate with clients and customers to find win-win solutions this training workshop will leave you energized, motivated, and confident at thinking and operating on a whole different level.
This training workshop will feature:
- The Whole Brain Creativity and Multiple Intelligence Models
- How to design and run a creative think tank meeting
- Tools and techniques to use to boost creative and innovative thinking
- High tech and low tech methods to enhance creative output
- How to think like a genius
What are the Goals
By the end of the training workshop participants will be able:
- Be confident using a variety of problem solving and creativity enhancing tools
- Persuade others to support their creative initiatives at work
- Organise and facilitate creativity and innovation sessions with teams and think tanks
- Understand the process of innovation from conception to delivery
- Create a culture of creativity, innovation and problem solving in your department and beyond
Who is this Training Workshop For?
Anyone wishing to jumpstart creativity for themselves and their teams
- Business owners and leaders
- Team leaders
How will this Training Workshop be Presented?
This training workshop will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations, discussions, videos, exercises, quizes. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented.
The Course Content
One Day: Developing Creativity and Innovation in the Individual
- What is creativity and how to recognize it within yourself and others
- Understanding the differences between creativity and innovation
- Using multiple intelligence and whole brain creativity models
- Generating ideas using tools and techniques from business, art, and science
- Mastering mind mapping techniques for creativity
- Cultivating design thinking for human centered innovation
Day Two: Developing a Culture of Innovative and Creativity at Work
- Inspiring and motivating a team through clear purpose, vision, mission and values
- Designing and running creative think tanks or problem solving meetings
- Creating a work culture that fosters creativity and innovation
- How to inspire and engage your team in collaborative creativity
- Improving your ability to influence, persuade and motivate others to turn ideas into action
- What blocks creativity at work and what to do about it
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training workshop