Why Choose this Training Course?
For a business to thrive in our data-driven world, it must treat data as one of its most important assets. Data is crucial for understanding where the business is and where it's headed. Not only can data reveal insights, it can also inform—by guiding decisions and influencing day-to-day operations. This calls for a robust workforce of professionals who can analyze, understand, manipulate, and present data within an effective and repeatable process framework. In other words, the business world needs data science practitioners. This training course will enable you to bring value to the business by putting data science concepts into practice. This training course includes hands on activities for each topic area.
To ensure your success in this course, specific prerequisites are mandatory to take. The program prerequisites can be accessed and viewed by visiting the following hyperlinked file: CDSP Prerequisites, and CertNexus Exam Blueprints.
What are the Goals?
In this training course, you will implement data science techniques in order to address business issues. You will:
- Use data science principles to address business issues.
- Apply the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process to prepare datasets.
- Use multiple techniques to analyze data and extract valuable insights.
- Design a machine learning approach to address business issues.
- Train, tune, and evaluate classification models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate regression and forecasting models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate clustering models.
- Finalize a data science project by presenting models to an audience, putting models into production, and monitoring model performance.
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed for business professionals who leverage data to address business issues. The typical participant in this training course will have several years of experience with computing technology, including some aptitude in computer programming.
However, there is not necessarily a single organizational role that this training course targets. A prospective participant might be a programmer looking to expand their knowledge of how to guide business decisions by collecting, wrangling, analyzing, and manipulating data through code; or a data analyst with a background in applied math and statistics who wants to take their skills to the next level; or any number of other data driven situations.
Ultimately, the target participant is someone who wants to learn how to more effectively extract insights from their work and leverage that insight in addressing business issues, thereby bringing greater value to the business.
This training course is also designed to assist participants in preparing for the CertNexus® Certified Data Science Practitioner (CDSP) (Exam DSP-110) certification.
The Course Content
Addressing Business Issues with Data Science
- Initiate a Data Science Project
- Formulate a Data Science Problem
Extracting, Transforming, and Loading Data
- Extract Data
- Transform Data
- Load Data
- Examine Data
- Explore the Underlying Distribution of Data
- Use Visualizations to Analyze Data
- Preprocess Data
Designing a Machine Learning Approach
- Identify Machine Learning Concepts
- Test a Hypothesis
Developing Classification Models
- Train and Tune Classification Models
- Evaluate Classification Models
Developing Regression Models
- Train and Tune Regression Models
- Evaluate Regression Models
Developing Clustering Models
- Train and Tune Clustering Models
- Evaluate Clustering Models
Finalizing a Data Science Project
- Communicate Results to Stakeholders
- Demonstrate Models in a Web App
- Implement and Test Production Pipelines
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
- CertNexus Certificate will be issued to those delegates who successfully pass Exam DSP-110