An intensive professional development training course on
Demystifying the Technology for a Deeper Knowledge
Why Choose this Training Course?
Today, there is a buzz around blockchain, the trust-building technology behind Bitcoin also known as the new Internet. Cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and payment clearing systems are only few examples of how blockchain can change the way we do business and redefine industries worldwide. As more and more businesses are debating how blockchain might disrupt their future operations and create new opportunities for growth, the need for systematic and in-depth understanding on the technology becomes a paramount necessity for decision makers. This newly emerging technology has the potential to disrupt traditional multiple business verticals due to its distributed, decentralized, highly secure and immutable nature.
This interactive AZTech training course aims to provide the starting point for people interested to explore the possibilities, understand the nuances and get started on Blockchain. Further, this AZTech training course will help participants get a firm grounding on the core concepts in Blockchain as it is designed in a simplified manner to reach people with no previous knowledge and experience in Blockchain, with an engaging interactive delivery through case studies, videos and group games. It also offers valuable, practical, actionable insights to get started on Blockchain starting from architecture, distributed ledgers, peer to peer transactions to complete blockchain transactional process.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- The Need Behind This Newly Disruptive Technology
- The Whole Blockchain Ecosystem and its Different Components
- How to Build a Blockchain Solution
- The Bitcoin Blockchain and The Internet of Money
- How Blockchain Interacts with Other Emerging Technologies
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand one of the most important emerging technologies, its features and key components
- Differentiate between blockchain decentralized structure and current centralize database systems
- Define the advantages of applying blockchain in a given ecosystem while also knowing the challenges facing this technology
- Understand the different blockchain platforms while being able to choose the right platform for a given application
- Acquire the right skills toward being a blockchain expert knowing the huge lack of blockchain professionals
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed for individuals who need to develop their blockchain technology skills and willing to advance, in both expertise and career levels, a step further in the world of blockchain.
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals looking for deeper blockchain knowledge
- Managers and leaders responsible for making decisions about leveraging blockchain within their businesses
- Decision makers to be able to embrace blockchain
- Startup founders seeking new ideas and challenges
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- A highly interactive presentation with lot of visuals and graphics
- Teamwork and role play activities including blockchain game and demo
- Videos and detailed case studies highlighting the usage of blockchain in real world
The Course Content
Day One: The Trust Dilemma
- A Brief History
- What is Blockchain?
- Legacy Systems Versus Blockchain
- Key Fundamentals Behind Blockchain
- Drawbacks of Blockchain
- Is Blockchain a Silver Bullet?
Day Two: The Blockchain Ecosystem
- Different Blockchain Technologies
- Blockchain Structure
- Blockchain Components
- Different Types of Blockchain
- Cryptography in Blockchain
- Mining and Transactions
Day Three: Building a Blockchain System
- The Blockchain Game
- Business Requirement
- Tools and Deployment Strategy
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Architecture
- Detailed Example of Blockchain Architecture
Day Four: The Bitcoin Blockchain
- History of Money
- Byzantine General Problem
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Bitcoin in Practice
- Alternatives to Bitcoin
- Innovation and Cryptocurrency
Day Five: Blockchain and Digital Transformation
- Ethereum and Web 3.0
- Industry 4.0
- Blockchain and Emerging Technologies
- Blockchain Real World Uses Cases
- What are the Blockchain Challenges?
- Industry Future and Expectations
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
© 2024. Material published by AZTech shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.