Why Choose this Training Course?
Today’s successful managers and leaders must build strong relationships with stakeholders. This is essential for successful running of projects, plans and events. Your stakeholder relationships can best develop by improving your ability to communicate, collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders, across all communication channels.
This highly interactive Stakeholder Engagement and Management training course will help your skills in negotiating, influencing, communicating and persuading all the many internal and external stakeholders you might have to deal with. It is an ideal training course for those who work in a busy professional organisation and are seeking more responsibility.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Effective contact and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Successful and meaningful engagement with individuals and teams of stakeholders
- Developing a strategic approach to stakeholder relationships
- Effective communication and emotional intelligence for stakeholder engagement
- Techniques for creating win-win outcomes through better negotiation
- Collaborative and coordination skills, plus Convincing, Persuading and Influencing techniques
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance and improve cross-functional relationship and build rapport, as well as manage stakeholders’ expectations and gain their buying in
- Negotiate, influence, conciliate, convince, compromise, concede and persuade the internal and external stakeholders with divergent interests
- Identify, plan and execute Good, Best and Right Communication strategy to the internal and external Stakeholders
- Navigate the organisational politics to manage and resolve conflicts due to competing priorities, needs and demands
- Track Stakeholders expectations achievement through effective status monitoring, control, reporting and meaningful progress meetings
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes individual and group activities, role-plays, small-group activities, short videos, and case studies. Enjoyable but learning based activities will be offered to the participants. This is a very practical course with many team and individual activities.
The Course Content
Day One: Stakeholders Engagement Process
- Essentials of Stakeholders Management – Skills and Competencies
- Cooperate, work together, join forces and team up – what is the strategy?
- Identifying, anticipating and analysing Stakeholder’s requirements, demands and needs
- Managing tricky, complex, complicated, challenged and difficult Stakeholders
- The Stakeholders Prioritisation Game – Ramping Up and Ramping Down
- How to manage stakeholders’ expectations that can’t be managed effectively
- Strong and confident stakeholders’ relationships to ensure increased success
Day Two: Building Strategic Relationships
- How to build and manage key relationships within a stakeholder group
- Qualifying and managing key influencers accurately
- Producing a ‘relationship matrix’ for each account quickly and easily
- How best to approaching and developing new contacts
- Developing a coach or advocate in every client site pro-actively
Day Three: Influence Skills when Working with Stakeholders
- How to integrate your business style and solutions with the stakeholder’s needs and processes
- Getting your message and strategy across to C-level contacts
- Being able to better anticipate, identify, create, and develop opportunities within a group.
- Knowing your personalised value message: Differentiating your solutions clearly and accurately with customer/client-matched value statements.
- Tools, techniques and principles of influence.
Day Four: Communication and Negotiation with Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Manager instead of Program/Project/Functional/Capability Lead Manager
- Effective Convincing, Persuading and Influencing techniques
- Collaborative and Coordinated skills – achieving commitment and consistency
- Compromise and Concession middle point
- Win to Win and Win to Lose
- Stakeholders Relationship game and rapport
Day Five: Teamwork and Time Management for Stakeholder Relationship Building
- Working with other stakeholders inside and outside your organisation to achieve your account goals
- Managing and working with a virtual team and creating cross-departmental communication loops
- Managing your time and stakeholders effectively on a daily basis
- Setting priorities, goals and account objectives for stakeholder relationship building.
- Action plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course